Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You end up wearing your dad's clothes.

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
A big incel trait is the awkwardness when going shopping. Especially when buying new clothes.
You always felt a ravening anxiety trying new garments at the fitting room.

Me especially. Im rotting so hard ultimately that I care less and less every time what clothes I wear. I wear garments that are at least 10 years old. And also I started wearing my dads old shoes, shirts and coats.

Its only getting worse. #Diogenesmaxxed.

Truecel trait: You never had a dad

A big incel trait is the awkwardness when going to shopping. Especially when buying new clothes.
You always felt a ravening anxiety trying new garments at the fitting room.

Me especially. Im rotting so hard ultimately that I care less and less every time what clothes I wear. I wear garments that have are least 10 years old. And also I started wearing my dads old shoes, shirts and coats.

Its only getting worse. #Diogenesmaxxed.
Same, i fucking hate shopping at a mall... surrounded by people of my age, surrounded by young couples, surrounded by tall chads and stacies who look at me like a subhumanoid.

I normally fashionmaxx buying clothes via online or marketplace

No. He is more than five inches taller than me.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

I grew up being forced to wear whatever my mom would buy for me. There are a few times where i looked good in my clothes but at the same time i had no say in what i wanted to wear usually. Then as i started to gain weight around age 9 or so, i started wearing sweatpants and the like. I've been doing that ever since, just sweatpants and a t shirt that's blank and a solid color. Occasionally a black jacket to match. I think if i lost weight i could pull off some styles but honestly i've been obese for over 10 years and i don't realistically see myself ever losing the fat

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).
a real life Heath Ledger Joker moment. I feel bad for you bro. So many of us incels come from broken families and we honestly deserved better. Not only better lives but also better genetics. I hope you doing ok now

Your father sounds like a dark triad HTN+, the type of guys women love. I bet he never had any trouble attracting women at all, who love to be abused by sociopathic moggers.

I hate shopping too but my dad's size is bigger (usually an XL and I am L) so I can't use his clothes, they look too baggy and awkward on me.

My dad is taller than me

You're saving the environment

I can't wear my dad's clothes, he's 5'10.5 and I'm 5'5, it's so over

At least you not wear you mama clothing

Truecel trait: You never had a dad

Mother called her step-father "Dad". She called my grandfather her father. I've never called my father "Dad".

An objective individual...may grasp something. IQpill.

Suffer

No clothes 4 ur face

Yeah I ended up wearing some of my dad's clothes.

Personally it's the opposite, my dad wore mine sometimes for whatever reason

Do you wear your dad's Old Spice too?

idk I always just got clothes given to me by my mom's friends bc their sons grew out of them

Whenever I have an interview to attend, I have to borrow my dad's old polos and khakis, because all I have are black jeans and metal band t-shirts. :fuk: