Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you dwell on your past

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
As a guy who wants to rope sometimes, I often dwell on my past to cope. I know life won’t be getting better and I used to be too optimistic about my future. All it did was lead to disappointments. Now all I can do is dwell on my past and the happy memories from a decade ago in order to cope. 2000s were awesome

Back in my redpilled days I used to dwell on the past more than I do now. I used to tell myself "I could have done this better", or "I can't afford more mistakes", but now I realize nothing would have changed my destiny, even if i went back in time. I am destined to be the incel that I am today since the day I was born.

Back in my redpilled days I used to dwell on the past more than I do now. I used to tell myself "I could have done this better", or "I can't afford more mistakes", but now I realize nothing would have changed my destiny, even if i went back in time. I am destined to be the incel that I am today since the day I was born.
Dwelling in your past is the best cope

I dwell about my childhood. My childhood was rough but it was better than this shit.

How was your past better than present?

I dwell about my childhood. My childhood was rough but it was better than this shit.

the only time I would like to go back to is my childhood, man i was so carefree and happy :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I have also reached this conclusion, however, I still somewhat hold myself responsible. If the present was good I doubt I’d be living in the past though. I think people only live in the past when there present reality sucks.

Last edited:
My past is a giant black hole in my mem tbh.

My past is full of regrets and I think about it every day. I imagine myself revenging on my bullies and people who influenced me very negatively

I can only think tho as revenge would result in jail

That's every human trait

I dwell on the past but all of it is just cringe.

I wish I was 10 again :feelscry:

i don't like how i was in the past

Its always the same

Normies chads and foids have good memories that remind the stay in the present to continue to make more good memories. Incels and failed normies think about a point in life where they get to live in the present. Usually that is earlier youth, before the realities of society destroyed ones brain.

Normies chads and foids have good memories that remind the stay in the present to continue to make more good memories. Incels and failed normies think about a point in life where they get to live in the present. Usually that is earlier youth, before the realities of society destroyed ones brain.

I dwell on what I imagined my youth was...because the truth is too painful.

As a guy who wants to rope sometimes, I often dwell on my past to cope. I know life won’t be getting better and I used to be too optimistic about my future. All it did was lead to disappointments. Now all I can do is dwell on my past and the happy memories from a decade ago in order to cope. 2000s were awesome
Life is better for most people pre teen years. It’s before the social hierarchy really starts hardcore. Once it starts, the ugly low status men tend to get it the roughest, as the social hierarchy is predominantly based off of physical attraction/dominance.

I wish I was four years old and knew I was ugly and that people ignored me, underestimated me and humiliated me because of it. This forum opened my eyes, after forty years, one never finishes learning.

Luckily my childhood wasn’t worlds better compared to now so even if I do look back I’m still alone and frustrated at everything

Sometimes i dwell on my past and wonder where i went wrong with things and if i was ever truly happy. I know the answer to the first question, but i am not sure about the latter

I don’t tbh. If anything I try hard to forget the past.

I wish I was four years old and knew I was ugly and that people ignored me, underestimated me and humiliated me because of it. This forum opened my eyes, after forty years, one never finishes learning.
You’re 44?
Sometimes i dwell on my past and wonder where i went wrong with things and if i was ever truly happy. I know the answer to the first question, but i am not sure about the latter
I know already what events caused my life to be the way it is today

ER’s childhood was called a blissful beginning in his manifesto

I do relate to this but I think most people do this ngl

I dwell on not investing in crypto before the boom. I don't really dwell on much else since I did everything people taught me to do (be nice to others, study, don't worry about partying or socializing) and it lead me nowhere.

I remember i was 10 in 2007-08
That's what I was.
fuck im old.
I dwell on not investing in crypto before the boom. I don't really dwell on much else since I did everything people taught me to do (be nice to others, study, don't worry about partying or socializing) and it lead me nowhere.
LMAO, same here bro.

I was an idiot to listen to authority figures as much as I did. I figured "they're adults, they know what they're talking about."