Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you dwell on your past

Yeah. I gotta say I look back at my past with great memories as a kid, and even high school, but honestly from 4th grade onwards my life was pretty miserable with only small happy moments. I did not do puberty well at all, and my low self-esteem almost literally killed me.

For example, I look back to high school and the fact that I found friends who all loved retro video games, and I look back to how in high school I came second place in the Smash Bros through fierce competition. I look back to high school graduation parties and just hanging out with my friends and family.

All those friends abandoned me, unfortunately. After I went to college they all cut their connections with me.

Looking back, never had the normal "high school" experiences that people legitimately look back on with fondness.
When I entered college, my life became worse because it was impossible to make friends at my community college and my OCD got much worse

I had a one-day affair where I kissed the girl. I lost my virginity to prostitutes.
But you’ve never had a gf?