Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: You don't want to talk

Burdurcel

Burdurcel

Greycel
All I know is I'm suffering and words can't change that. I think inceldom is a experience rather than an idea, so it's impossible to explain yourself to normies as a incel, because you can't convey an experience with words. So why even bother to talk? I never understand some incels posting parahraphs on reddit to arguing with normies. I never had that kind of energy and it's seems pretty useless.

There's no words for this shit, can't even bring myself to talk about it

Perhaps you can't talk to change minds, but you can speak your mind. Share your experience to bring your perspective, not to change opinions

I don't mind talking since I like the sound of my own voice and all

but talking to normies is a drag bc they're involved. I find it forgettable

I think it’s worth the effort because I was actually semi anti incel during my phase of ignorance because I only read what NORMIES posted about incels. It’s only when I read what actual incels were saying on here and twitter that the dots clicked and realized that incels were being more truthful than normgroids

I think it’s worth the effort because I was actually semi anti incel during my phase of ignorance because I only read what NORMIES posted about incels. It’s only when I read what actual incels were saying on here and twitter that the dots clicked and realized that incels were being more truthful than normgroids
On top of that I was a incel - low tier normie who was jestermaxxing all the time and never had a gf so reading this stuff really helped me get rid of ignorance I had

I have a high pitch nasally voice and I stutter. I just stay mute so I can save myself from embarassment.

I'm too retarded to talk about anything

"Five words" me

I have a high pitch nasally voice and I stutter. I just stay mute so I can save myself from embarassment.

Brutal I’m the same.

I’d rather choose to speak normally and keep my subhuman looks, than to become chad in looks but keep my speech difficulties.

As it stands at this very moment, I’m screwed in BOTH departments (ugly looks AND speech difficulties).

NevER began

The older I get the less I talk, i am sort of just self isolating myself from society. I don’t see the point in really doing anything but rotting in quietness. Everything is pointless at the end of the day. I’ve accepted my fate, i’m just waiting for death at this point

I don’t see the point in wasting my
breath trying to communicate with normal people. They would never understand the situation i’m in

Trucel trait: no one wants to listen to you