Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don’t want to speak to certain friends first.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
There are a few friends I message first but some I won’t because they ask ‘has a girl let you pull yet?’ & all that stuff, it’s too awkward, I feel awful about it but it’s just too awkward for me, people just have no idea how it is for socially retarded guys like me.

Why do u have friends

Why do u have friends
The friend gets foid sometimes and he looks incel tier, he told me he is shy with girls but ig he’s less socially retarded than me.

I have one friend I call him whenever I feel bad, truly the best person out there, love him no homo

Incel trait: you have no friends and your family is shit or doesn't care about you

The friend I’m talking about in the post is an online friend.

I don't have friends to talk to, only incel friends online

I have never had a friend in real life. Im 21 years old. I had one online friend in my entire life but he blocked me because I am an "emotional black hole narcissist trying to cope with a shitty childhood".

The friend gets foid sometimes and he looks incel tier, he told me he is shy with girls but ig he’s less socially retarded than me.
:chad::banhammer: