Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don’t use social media

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
How many fakecels do we have here?

Doesn't matter, you have to have atleast 1000 frens and lot of cool pics with gee-fee, pics doing different normie stuff to not be considered incel terrorist psycho :feelsautistic:

Have a reddit account, but it is a relict of before the incel sub's were banned. Otherwise yah. :feelsokman:

Doesn't matter, you have to have atleast 1000 frens and lot of cool pics with gee-fee, pics doing different normie stuff to not be considered incel terrorist psycho :feelsautistic:

I have FB, only use it to join games and larping copes hopefully to ascend… otherwise ZERO, literally ZERO friends:feelsjuice:

theres no really a point. They are full of loser normies pretending they are something they are not.

I don't have a social life but managed to find weird estoric people on twitter which are nice to talk with. Also 2 discord friends for about 5 years now.

I have a discord for DMs that's about it