Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't produce a lot of semen

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
So you'll never be able to cover a woman's entire face in cum. I NEED TO COVER A WOMAN IN SPERM! WOMAN NEED CREAM ALL OVER HER FACE

how often do you fap?

i remember being on nofap for a week then fapping and not producing the amount of semen that I expected. It was suifuel as fuck.

I'm not sure about this.

Good luck with that.

Why are you foggots forcing me to read a theard about your sperm?

Just nofapping for 10 day Theory

Incel trait: you have no idea if your coom quantity is enough

Fapping does not give me any pleasure anymore,

Its like "work".

Take zinc and stop cooming so much

i actually produce a good amount of sperm because i nut like 3x a day so my body adjusted and started producing more cum to cope.

but when i'm on nofap for awhile and cum and then cum again the next day my body barely produces any sperm. Nofap IS an incel trait afterall since chad is nutting in his gf 3x a day but yea. Also I eat cheetos and gummy vitamins to survive so health not the best.

I don't have good projection. Mine just drips out.

i remember being on nofap for a week then fapping and not producing the amount of semen that I expected. It was suifuel as fuck.
It’s ovER for nofapcels

Depends. If i coom 3 times a day its little bit of coom, 2 times an intermediate amount and 1 time a day a lot. Every other day a boat load. I gravitate and frequency fluctuates tbh.

So you'll never be able to cover a woman's entire face in cum. I NEED TO COVER A WOMAN IN SPERM! WOMAN NEED CREAM ALL OVER HER FACE
Sperm is greatly influenced by a mix of hydration and calcium intake. The only way to know your real sperm count is to follow some scientific diet for months

Not an incel trait maybe a coomer trait though.
Take zinc supplements and make sure you're hydrated. Also I heard about a guy that drinks a fuckton of celery juice apparently that's great for shooting ropes :shhh:

just edge bro

Do foids actually care if you can coom a lot

Despite NoFap being a meme, abstaining for a few days can help increase sperm quantity
I get it. That's why most people can't handle 10 days after attempting a Nofap.

Legitimately, what is considered normal?
"A normal sperm count ranges from 15 million sperm to more than 200 million sperm per milliliter (mL) of semen. Anything less than 15 million sperm per milliliter, or 39 million sperm per ejaculate, is considered low."

First thing I found, no idea if it's true or not.

"A normal sperm count ranges from 15 million sperm to more than 200 million sperm per milliliter (mL) of semen. Anything less than 15 million sperm per milliliter, or 39 million sperm per ejaculate, is considered low."

First thing I found, no idea if it's true or not.
Interesting. I think OP ment how many mls you actually produce though