Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You don't move out of the way if someone runs into you

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The trick is if someone is going to run into you, you have to move your shoulder forward and shouldercheck them before they shouldercheck you, since they never anticipated that and you do it with extra force, this always creates lulzy moments. :lul: I even did it a few times to foids, one even stopped in shock and I simply continued walking.

Fucking whores and normies thinking they are fucking kings and everyone will move out of their way. Teenagers are also notorious for this garbage. One teenage foid even screamed in pain: "Ooowww" and I continued walking. Get some fucking spatial awareness you dumb cunt. :lul:

If you let people run into you, you're a pussy.
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
I do this to foids, or sometimes hold the door open for them but slam it in their face.

I do this to foids, or sometimes hold the door open for them but slam it in their face.
Sounds like larp but ok :feelskek:

What I definitely did is when the door is slowly closing, instead of pushing it open for the foid behind me, I slipped quickly through and it closed right before their face.