Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel-trait: you don't look like anyone

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
The key to having an attractive face is to have a standardized face that conforms to what humans "should" look like with regards to jaw development and overall facial development. Most normies have tons of doppelgangers, especially asians (hehe), but if you have fucked up facial development you fall so much out of the norm that you don't look like anyone else. I've never seen anyone else with a face like mine.

*A chad is basically a normal faced with enhanced features.

True. it's all about standing out, either way.

However, it would seem inconsistent since a majority of foids don't find most guys to be attracted. So, I'm not sure where this new normal would be.

yes actually this makes sense. I have studied faces and there's like a couple dozen archetypes that generally people look like. some better some worse but all familiar. and often people with similar faces end up having relationships

but if you're a genetic freak nobody out there looks like you. there's nobody out there for you

I look like mr mackey

A lot of this is to do with styling.