Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You don't like the name you chose to use on .co

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I want to trade this shit for sentinel or something that rhymes with cel, incel trait: bad choices

Just don't plan ahead when joining the "global terrorist organization of unfuckable & marginalized ugly men" bro and get stuck with a shitty nick bro.

Just don't plan ahead when joining the "global terrorist organization of unfuckable & marginalized ugly men" bro and get stuck with a shitty nick bro.
The SINISTER death cult

Yeah I don't like my username

You'll grow fond of it

my username is glorious :feelzez:

It doesn't really match my current beliefs or likes, but it doesn't sound that bad. It's ironic also because the most miserable months of my life actually took place in the Main region of Germany.

It's a you thing

The feds don't wanna be fair so they rather have you not change a name so they can look after you

You are stuck with this name when you are placed in the terrorist search list :feelskek:

I'm not very creative with my name

I don't like my name either, but there's so many people who use it, that if someone tried to backtrace me, they would be met with all false positives. :dab:

I wish i called myself Vreenak because that's the name of the guy in my profile pic. When I made this account I just intended that as a placeholder that I'd swap out for some anime character eventually, but then he grew on me. Something about that facial expression combined with the glass of Romulan ale makes it perfect.

I tend not to think much about it. its not that deep imo :feelsmage:

I don't mind it

Izaya is My Most favorite character

And cel , Just because.

I like mine. I think it describes me accurately.

I could have been mnfwtj3wz10 :feelsugh:

dont care personally, nobody cares about me anyway, so why make a flashy or impressive name