Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait:you don't like good popular music just because it's popular

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I'm not talking about some shitty retarded pop music or mumble rap bullshit. i don't like listening to beethoven or vivaldi just because they are somewhat popular among chads/foids/normies.

Last edited:
i said it like vivaldi four seasons for example
or a modern one would be eminem lose your self
Lol i look both. I won't say vivaldi is popular as in normie popular.

"Good"
"Popular"
Pick one you retard
i said it like vivaldi four seasons for example
or a modern one would be eminem lose your self
Vivaldi aint popular nowadays :lul:

99.9% of popular new music sucks ass. And even popular old music is bad too. Like the beatles, I do not know what people see in them. They have like.. 1,2 good songs but the rest are average at best.

its coping mechanism
ur a loser who nobody irl finds interesting so u resort to hating on shit popular amongst normies because you think it will make u stand out

No, I hate popular music, because it's shit. You don't have to be a music theory major to notice that music has been getting progressively worse and worse over the past two decades. None of the shitty songs that now top the charts will be relevant in 5 years of time, yet most 1980s hits still get played on the radio. Even the recent electronic music trends such as synthwave, vaporwave or phonk are all recycled 1980s/1990s songs.

its coping mechanism
ur a loser who nobody irl finds interesting so u resort to hating on shit popular amongst normies because you think it will make u stand out

its coping mechanism
Your posts are very agressive kek

red solo cup, fancy like, bubbly, unwritten
dont know if those count as good but i cant stand them

Pop music is just people rubbing in your face how much sex they are having and how much better their lives are better compared to yours
Definitely nothing worth listening to there