Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You don't like fried chicken

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
My family ordered a KFC bucket today for lunch. I ate two pieces of the fried chicken and felt nauseous as i ate it. The effect is still in place hours after consumption. Maybe it's something to do with the grease used, what's for certain is that I can barely stomach it.

Any brocels with similar (dis)tastes?

Try some chicken tenders next time

I only like breast from chicken meat. Grilled breasts are delicious. No KFC or any decent place with fried chicken so i never tried it. I made once with breast and it was too dry.

I do like that shit and I'm whitecel too

its nothing special

It's unhealthy and causes obesity.

Yes. I have GERD.

My family ordered a KFC bucket today for lunch. I ate two pieces of the fried chicken and felt nauseous as i ate it. The effect is still in place hours after consumption. Maybe it's something to do with the grease used, what's for certain is that I can barely stomach it.

Any brocels with similar (dis)tastes?
lol what the heck does this have to do with incel?

besides, aren't you Asian? I didn't know Asians eat fried chicken. You're supposed to be eating rice, not fried chicken.

lol what the heck does this have to do with incel?

besides, aren't you Asian? I didn't know Asians eat fried chicken. You're supposed to be eating rice, not fried chicken.
I eat the chicken with rice.

KFC is so expensive I haven't bought a thing in years from it.

Incel trait: You don't like fried chicken​

I must be a false involuntary celibate then because fried chicken is delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back