Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you dont know what breast cup sizes mean

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p7327m/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=fb7e274cdfcd4116b1ffeb0191a2c3fd&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=p7327m

I came across this meme on inceltear and it made me realize I am so disconnected from females and such a virgin that I dont really know how breast size works or what the letters mean. I think DD is the biggest tit size based on the meme but I literally dont know what any other letters are let alone have a size requirement. Do you guys also not know this stuff or am I just a turbo incel?

i know that as the letters increase the cup size goes up :bigbrain:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p7327m/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=fb7e274cdfcd4116b1ffeb0191a2c3fd&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=p7327m

I came across this meme on inceltear and it made me realize I am so disconnected from females and such a virgin that I dont really know how breast size works or what the letters mean. I think DD is the biggest tit size based on the meme but I literally dont know what any other letters are let alone have a size requirement. Do you guys also not know this stuff or am I just a turbo incel?

I think it's like stacking different sized bowls where the smallest is on the top, and the largest on the bottom. The smallest seems to be an A cup, and the largest it can be would theoretically be a Z cup in the English alphabet. I grew up with 3 sisters.

Yeah, because I've never touched one

I don't get how all these bluepillers lurk incel sites and still think every incel demands 10/10 obedient housewife with big tits.

Incels have such low expectations for partner that if looksmatched girl approached them they would feel more ecstatic and surprised than winning a jackpot.

I never even had a girl talk to me about dating/romance to where it would get to that point in that cringy wojak comic, what a massive cope. These people really think women come up to us and try to flirt with us, but then we apparently reject them because we think their tits are too small?? Has to be a troll.

JFL at their overly optimistic strawmen (strawmans? Strawmen?). These people would absolutely fucking kill themselves in the most violent way possible if they were like me and were born an ugly sand nigger with autism living in the West, they have no idea what it's like or any concept of any sort on what it is like.

But to your question, DD is a pretty big cup size. I read that C-D is the average cup size in America, but that's because the average American female is overweight. I'm almost positive cup sizes go all the way down to Z.

I don't get how all these bluepillers lurk incel sites and still think every incel demands 10/10 obedient housewife with big tits.

Incels have such low expectations for partner that if looksmatched girl approached them they would feel more ecstatic and surprised than winning a jackpot.
Its usually just projecting. Women have all these requirements so they think if incels cant get laid they must have some crazy standards as well.
I never even had a girl talk to me about dating/romance to where it would get to that point in the comic, what a massive cope.

JFL at their overly optimistic strawmen (strawmans? Strawmen?). These people would absolutely fucking kill themselves in the most violent way possible if they were like me and were born an ugly sand nigger with autism living in the West, they have no idea what it's like.

But to your question, DD is a pretty big cup size. I read that C-D is the average cup size in America, but that's because the average American female is overweight. I'm almost positive cup sizes go all the way down to Z.
I demand a Z size gf

Put hotcoffee in them bro!

it's a very retarded strawman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back