Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't have Snapchat

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Probably the most normie social media and therefore the one that makes less sense to have if you're an incel. Basically an app made for sexting and for showing off your wildest moments partying so they're later deleted and they can't haunt you forever, but at the same time you can brag with your other normie friends about how cool your life is and how much fun do you have. We incels don't have these things so Snapchat is of no use to us. Even Instagram is more useful than Snapchat.

I don't have any social

I deleted it all for years and now I can’t use it because of severe isolation :feelsYall:

Only retards have snapchat. Has nothing to do with being incel or not.

Probably the most normie social media and therefore the one that makes less sense to have if you're an incel. Basically an app made for sexting and for showing off your wildest moments partying so they're later deleted and they can't haunt you forever, but at the same time you can brag with your other normie friends about how cool your life is and how much fun do you have. We incels don't have these things so Snapchat is of no use to us. Even Instagram is more useful than Snapchat.
Who the fuck has even Snapchat ??? Most normie social media is Instagram

yes, it does. an incel won't get any snaps from random whores like a normie would
You didnt get my point. Snapchat is for retarded people. Even normies dont use that shit

I have It from when I was a normie but ain’t used it in years. Looking through people’s stories and seeing their lives compared to mine is pure suifuel

I don't even know how that shit works. :incel:
Everyone knows it's a measure of your social status.

the only social media i have is without pics and i just look at profiles of people i knew from before and see how happy they are and it feels bad :fuk:

:feelstrash: Soymedia is in the sh*tcan, just like Netflix normie streamer.

Fakebook owns Instagram.

(((Zuckerberg))) metaverse obsession is driving Fakebook employees nutz.

[UWSL]Meta Platforms Inc[/UWSL]
184.11 USD-154.43 (-45.62%)year to date :feelsahh:

Elon Musk says Netflix is losing subscribers because 'the woke mind virus' is making it 'unwatchable'

[UWSL]Netflix Inc[/UWSL]
215.52 USD-381.85 (-63.92%)year to date :feelsahh:

Last edited:
I never needed it.

The fuck is a snapdragon?

Sounds kinda gay…

More like Kekchat
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I thought that ship stopped to be used. At least where I live.

It was because I enter and none of my snapchat friends had stories. I hope is not used to send nudes and set dates:forcedsmile::lul::feels:

real.:yes: i don't use snapchat it's too disgusting to see my ugly face in the mirror to see it on my phone

What the fuck is Snapchat? I never learned to use that weird ass shit, useless shit application

I really need to get rid of mine