Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you dont have any social media accounts or deleted them

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
When you are incel social medias are virtually useless, but even if you have account on (((jewbook))) for example it looks like ghost account with a few friends and without normie profile picture. You dont post your photos on social medias as you know that you look like a subhuman and it would only make you only more of a laughting stock if your normies acquaintances got your pictures from jewbook or jewstagram. I had one account on zuck's evil shithole but i deleted it as i had litteraly few friends and noone even wanted to write/contact with me on there. I deleted that shit and now I feel much better that then. I recommend deleting soycial medias to everyone who feels that normie acquaintances hate him.
Also by posting on jewbook you support its big nosed owners who hate you :blackpill:

I deleted mine years ago the only time I ever even open social media is when my boomer brother sends me an unfunny meme

I deleted mine years ago the only time I ever even open social media is when my boomer brother sends me an unfunny meme
I only use them nowdays to stalk my former classmates from fake account

i still have my real jewbook that i hardly use anymore, i have a few accounts using phony names so I can stalk people

Correct. I've never needed any form of social media.

I only use them nowdays to stalk my former classmates from fake account
I used to that years ago when jewbook used to suggest them to me in the friends recommendation thing, I kinda wanna do that again but I don't remember their names :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i deleted my shit. only time i use social media is for stalking

I'm trying to find this pic where they tagged me and put a huge emoji on my face, can't seem to find it at all
good luck at finding it, fortunately i keep track of those faggots with which i attended to school. I hate them for laughing at me for thing out of my control and its brutal seeing them lifemogging me :feelsree:. Normies are pure cancer and should be enslaved ngl

good luck at finding it, fortunately i keep track of those faggots with which i attended to school. I hate them for laughing at me for thing out of my control and its brutal seeing them lifemogging me :feelsree:. Normies are pure cancer and should be enslaved ngl
I found some of them rn looking at my old jewbook profile, they lifemogg me and are having fun and enjoying their lives while I rot here alone :feelskek: but I try to cope by saying they're probably wageslaving and betabuxxing a whore

I found some of them rn looking at my old jewbook profile, they lifemogg me and are having fun and enjoying their lives while I rot here alone :feelskek: but I try to cope by saying they're probably wageslaving and betabuxxing a whore
regefuel ngl I hate my normie ex classmates with every inch of my body
Fakecel teait: having an ig
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Normie soyscum trait: you have any social media accounts or haven't deleted them

When you are incel social medias are virtually useless, but even if you have account on (((jewbook))) for example it looks like ghost account with a few friends and without normie profile picture. You dont post your photos on social medias as you know that you look like a subhuman and it would only make you only more of a laughting stock if your normies acquaintances got your pictures from jewbook or jewstagram. I had one account on zuck's evil shithole but i deleted it as i had litteraly few friends and noone even wanted to write/contact with me on there. I deleted that shit and now I feel much better that then. I recommend deleting soycial medias to everyone who feels that normie acquaintances hate him.
Also by posting on jewbook you support its big nosed owners who hate you :blackpill:

View attachment 523816
@Ecstasy thoughts on OPs avii :feelswhere:

Me waking up on a saturday morning, 7/10
:feelskek:

Incredible comparison I agree with your rating, but what about in terms of individuality, is it a unique piece :feelswhere: ?

used to have facebook for school, but now its just dead. I do have twitter discord but Im legit a grey man when it comes to it.

:feelskek:

Incredible comparison I agree with your rating, but what about in terms of individuality, is it a unique piece :feelswhere: ?
Well I dont like the ayy lmao memes so this notion of it somehow overwrites my neutral judgement. But of course yes, if you tell me "the alien guy" I will probs remember 5 years from now

Well I dont like the ayy lmao memes so this notion of it somehow overwrites my neutral judgement.

What you mean, has this gif been used for normie memes :feelswhat:
But of course yes, if you tell me "the alien guy" I will probs remember 5 years from now
I see, another thorough analysis from the forum favorite ecstasy

Can relate ngl, I have never used any social media except for this site if you consider it as one

never used it, never will

You got me. I only have a Facebook account, and I never post anything.

i deleted all my social media when I all I saw was normies partying and couples

had a FB but only used to game and they cancelled zombie lane and army attack so I ditched it

i had some instagram followers and people to streak with on snapchat but that was it. no dms or group chats so i just deleted it.
plenty of acquaintance, no friends.

had a FB but only used to game and they cancelled zombie lane and army attack so I ditched it
having FB account only for playing games is based tho :feelskek:

i had some instagram followers and people to streak with on snapchat but that was it. no dms or group chats so i just deleted it.
plenty of acquaintance, no friends.
mogs me at having instagram and snapchat accounts in the past

I've never had a social media account under my real name or with any of my IRL details. Once I used to use Instagram when I was young and also reddit but I haven't used them in many years. The only social media site I use on a regular basis is Twitter, but using an anonymous account. It's mainly just for memes, news and right-wing politics.
I use Whatsapp regularly but you can't really call that social media. It's the only account I have some of my real details on. All I use it for is talking to family and my one friend.

Last edited:
i use discord to raid faggot servers and talk about politics with my online friends and i use instagram to troll blm commies, post political memes, and join right wing group chats, i have never used social media as a normie but i do in fact have it

i feel like i get a pass tho since all ive used it for is trolling and politics:feelshmm:

How could an incel NOT delete his social media accounts especially by his late teens
It's a useless activity for us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back