Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you don't have a tattoo

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
In 2021, literally everyone has at least 1 visible tattoo. Sometimes Chad won't have it because he doesn't need it. If you have normie or below looks and you don't have a visible tattoo, foids will see you as an uncool dork.

If you are sub 5 and have a tattoo you are still sub 5 and not cool by default

honestly, i wanted one

never saw the appeal tbh, sure I get the idea of body modification but most people's tattoo designs are pretty shitty and cringe

personally it's even worse in women, and in my country it seems every girl has one of these tramp stamp somewhere, which tells you a lot about the quality of women here...

I don't like tattoos anyway and couldn't care less.

Beautiful people don’t need tattoos

NPC trait: you have a tattoo

never saw the appeal tbh, sure I get the idea of body modification but most people's tattoo designs are pretty shitty and cringe

personally it's even worse in women, and in my country it seems every girl has one of these tramp stamp somewhere, which tells you a lot about the quality of women here...
Same here
NPC trait: you have a tattoo
Never taint your body with cringe ink.

Tattoo wont improve my appearance why bother? Dont want the Tattoo Artist to laugh at me for my inceldom.
TattooMaxing:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It's getting to that point now when not having a tattoo is actually seen as cool/hip and dumb shit foids will forever look like trash with that rising sun tattoo on their chest

Hilarious tattoo fails that won't age well - USA News Lab

:what:

Tattoos have to be the stupidest trend of the decade. Before just certain people had them like people in prison or prostitutes and some outliers here are there. Now its a stamp of degeneracy you wear on your body. Biggest red flag in women too call me volcel but I would never consider a serious relationship with a woman that is tattooed.

Tattoos are disgusting. Except if you are like some ripped Polynesian dude, then they look alright (you know the ones I mean)

I dislike the idea of branding myself with something that doesn’t represent me.
Now if there is some magical ethereal runes you get after becoming a sage or divine entity, I’m down for that!

That does have me thinking though, what’s the point if no one would see our bodies anyway?

Absolutely relatable, so many people have it nowadays I almost feel left out, even though I've never had and still don't have the urge to have one.

why would you do such a thing? is being cool really worth making a permanent mark in your body you might regret?

Based. When I see tattoo, I immediately lose some respect for the person who has it. Giga low IQ dumb fuck nigger trait tbh to have a tattoo.

For normies it can give them a slight smv boost but is is cope for subhumans.

Don't get a fucking tattoo, they're so cringe and a waste of money. Just stick with the normal default look.

Tattoos are for slaves, criminals, and savages :feelsjuice:

it wouldn't help me at all :feelsohh:

its high T and masculine