Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: you don't have a halo at incels.is

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
Nobody remembers you or has a positive opinion of you on this site, and you get left out in all the circlejerkoffuntilyounut threads.
You simply exist here drinking alcohol until you get banned lol.

currently listening to this at .25x speed on repeat

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpZcuD-xmDs

halo is 50% AVI and 50% join date.

Very real, inkwells who have their own little friendgroup on this forum are fakecel faggots

Do I have halo?

I remember you :feelsaww:

Do I have halo?
Yes, but I think it got reduced a bit when changing your username. That's inevitable. I remember you as Grim Reaper.

Yes, but I think it got reduced a bit when changing your username. That's inevitable. I remember you as Grim Reaper.
I mean if people can't recognize me with my join date, then it just means I'm not that relevant.

Also, @Friezacel lost halo when changed username from Spongebozz. Spongebozz (and the avi) was better :feelsbadman:

I'm listening to this on .25 rn.

How tf do you listen to this shit? This is scary asf

Also, @Friezacel lost halo when changed username from Spongebozz. Spongebozz (and the avi) was better :feelsbadman:
This was true, but he hated that name and avi apparently after I asked him.

Cause you're forgettable. I've never seen you here before

This was true, but he hated that name and avi apparently after I asked him.
I also remember you as Ironside Cel. I think name changes in general lower your halo and there's nothing that can be done.

I don't need it. Why would I want to participate in some highschool type clique. We are all in the same boat, so why create frat groups in an outcast forum like this. I am the outcasted outcast.

Post high iq and funny stuff along with the common sadposting
lol if you think i can do this.
funny and iq is for chad only.

annoyed i self banned my 2021 account instead of logging out like a normalfaggot

annoyed i self banned my 2021 account instead of logging out like a normalfaggot
Imagine turning the wheel of samsara on yourself like that.

Ce7bde3c a2ea 44c6 b199 0a334f3ff8ce

I'm such a fucking loser even other losers don't want me.

ALl the fuckers getting dms in discord. I got discord. what the fuck do I do with it?!

Do I have halo?

Get an avi of a hot foid and you will be remembered