Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you dont give a shit about ongoing World Cup

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★★★★
Like its so boring to watch fully grown men play with a ball. I dont know why so many people enjoy it. In my case its also trauma from physical education classes and always being picked to teams last that makes me feel sick when I think about team sports

Im watching right now

Same fucking experience . Also being bullied for not being a fan of a certain team

There's a world cup going on?

Even foids are talking about it here
When i even assert my opinion about sports, i get judged. Saying that I don’t enjoy watching sports and would rather partake in some other activity, i get dismissed lol.

can relate. i dont give a dogshit about it.
Normtard/ NPC trait: you actively support a football team and regularily watch football

I've been watching

When i even assert my opinion about sports, i get judged. Saying that I don’t enjoy watching sports and would rather partake in some other activity, i get dismissed lol.
Yeah. I dont like admitting i dont care about sports cause it makes you less of a man in their eyes

In my case its also trauma from physical education classes and always being picked to teams last that makes me feel sick when I think about team sports
You just answered your own question.

I think it's ok. The world get to feel sort of together for something. I don't watch.

I just watch the highlights usually. I might watch the final game though.

Never been interested in this stupid sport.

460A93E1 E339 4106 BCA4 D6710B756D6E

I'm indifferent; though I have some interest in the top countries and who might definitively win, I'm not watching any of the matches nor getting into the details of the players and all that, the tournament itself being the usual globohomo-controlled profit machine for the very elites enabling rampant hypergamy and moral degeneracy, despite the seething over Qatar getting to host the cup... :feelsclown:

I have no interest in seeing most of these moggers in organized sports kick around a ball they've been trained to do since childhood due to the likely sickness of their genetic physique, especially in basketball with height, and getting paid millions. :feelsUgh:

I got bored of it.

Imagine giving a fuck about sportsball

Like its so boring to watch fully grown men play with a ball. I dont know why so many people enjoy it. In my case its also trauma from physical education classes and always being picked to teams last that makes me feel sick when I think about team sports
Dis y u inkwell, Chico

Yeah. I dont like admitting i dont care about sports cause it makes you less of a man in their eyes
Nonsense it makes you more of a man for admitting it and not giving a shit. I'm sick of being told this shit and that.

the germany thing was funny

correct. Actually truecel trait is not giving a shit about any sport. Just lmao at caring, let alone being emotionally invested (like some of these sportsfag rioters) in rich chads throwing/kicking around a ball and getting paid 100x higher salary than you ever will get

⠄⠄⠄⢰⣧⣼⣯⠄⣸⣠⣶⣶⣦⣾⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⠿⠿⠶⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⢀⡅⢠⣾⣛⡉⠄⠄⠄⠸⢀⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢀⡋⣡⣴⣶⣶⡀⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⢃⣤⣄⣀⣥⣿⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢸⣇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⣠⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⢸⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣬⣙⣛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡍⠄⠄⢀⣤⣄⠉⠋⣰
⠄⣼⣖⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣿⣿⡷⠶⠶⢿⣿⣿⠇⢀⣤
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣴⣿⡗
⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄
⢸⣿⣦⣌⣛⣻⣿⣿⣧⠙⠛⠛⡭⠅⠒⠦⠭⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠄
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⠈⢋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣾⠃⠄
⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣴⣿⣶⣄⠄⣴⣶⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢻⣿⣿⣿⠄⣿⣿⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠞⢿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⡇⣸⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣾⣦⡙⠻⣷⣾⣿⠃⠿⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴
⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣮⣥⣒⠲⢮⣝⡿⣿⣿⡆⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿sasame

It's a once in four years cope so I'm all in.

I was into it as a kid, but lost interest in it eventually

can relate. i dont give a dogshit about it.
Normtard/ NPC trait: you actively support a football team and regularily watch football

⠄⠄⠄⢰⣧⣼⣯⠄⣸⣠⣶⣶⣦⣾⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⠿⠿⠶⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⢀⡅⢠⣾⣛⡉⠄⠄⠄⠸⢀⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢀⡋⣡⣴⣶⣶⡀⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⢃⣤⣄⣀⣥⣿⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢸⣇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⣠⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⢸⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣬⣙⣛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡍⠄⠄⢀⣤⣄⠉⠋⣰
⠄⣼⣖⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣿⣿⡷⠶⠶⢿⣿⣿⠇⢀⣤
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣴⣿⡗
⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄
⢸⣿⣦⣌⣛⣻⣿⣿⣧⠙⠛⠛⡭⠅⠒⠦⠭⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠄
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⠈⢋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣾⠃⠄
⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣴⣿⣶⣄⠄⣴⣶⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢻⣿⣿⣿⠄⣿⣿⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠞⢿⣿⣿⡄⢿⣿⡇⣸⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣿⣾⣦⡙⠻⣷⣾⣿⠃⠿⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴
⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣮⣥⣒⠲⢮⣝⡿⣿⣿⡆⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿sasame

Whats so entertaining about it? Tell me

Playing sports is based and a lot of fun. Watching sports is unironically just a fantasy for men with failed dreams living vicariously through Chad. They’re rich, athletic, young Chad men who kick balls around and fuck models for a living. It’s a power fantasy, like a comic book movie IRL.

For women, it’s just watching a bunch of Chads dominate each other and dreaming of fucking the winner. Basically women’s mating strategy in a consoomer format.

Some of the most famous athletes, outside of the one’s that just dominate their peers, are the most attractive players. Kelly Oubre is an example of a mid-tier player that’s only famous for being a giganigga.

Playing sports is based and a lot of fun. Watching sports is unironically just a fantasy for men with failed dreams living vicariously through Chad. They’re rich, athletic, young Chad men who kick balls around and fuck models for a living. It’s a power fantasy, like a comic book movie IRL.

For women, it’s just watching a bunch of Chads dominate each other and dreaming of fucking the winner. Basically women’s mating strategy in a consoomer format.

Some of the most famous athletes, outside of the one’s that just dominate their peers, are the most attractive players. Kelly Oubre is an example of a mid-tier player that’s only famous for being a giganigga.
The World Cup is a pretty decent cope if you grew up with the lore of football tbh. And at least it's actually international unlike US sports.

Last edited:
Nonsense it makes you more of a man for admitting it and not giving a shit. I'm sick of being told this shit and that.
I said: "in their eyes"

I Care about the Poe League Reveal that Happens in 10 hours

I only watch some matches tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back