Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't enjoy PE

trollingthunder

trollingthunder

Unattractive failure
★★
I always hated PE, just because as a kid i never played any sports because i would rather sit all day home playing video games. Those normie retards would always laugh or scream at you if you weren't good in a sport and would always blame you for losing.
Even if i played a sport my dad wouldve had a hard time paying it because he's a greedy retard.
Might be soy JFL.

I liked it, got to play with other subhumans and have fun with other people for the only time in my life.

the non-subhumans were all tryhard moggers

I always skipped it

Traumatizing PE classes are a common occurrence in every incel’s life

I was always picked last

Last edited:
PE classes shouldn't have ever existed in school

It's the Changing rooms, that was the worst part. Couldn't change outside due to School assuming people would Perv on us. Although we would've had more room AND less time getting to the field.

Why the fuck are there premature ejaculation classes?! What the fuck???!!!
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

i was a based cricket maxxer

Doctor Who?” The Deconstructed Davison Doctor… | the m0vie blog

normoids take PE for their final exams in highschool lmfao, while incels take foreign languages or something

the only thing I hated about it was getting picked last and having to run because I have asthma and teachers would always get super mad at me for not being able to run

i actually enjoyed playing physical activities however it sucked being stuck in close quarters with normies in the classrooms. so pe just let us go ape shit on a field playing football.

most hilarious memories were when they got the foids to do P.E with us. i would kick the ball as hard i could at them

I don't enjoy PE, I want DE

I was good at any ball sports. Football/soccer, tennis, baseball. The gymnastics classes however were traumatic for me to the point it still haunts me.

I always hated PE, just because as a kid i never played any sports because i would rather sit all day home playing video games. Those normie retards would always laugh or scream at you if you weren't good in a sport and would always blame you for losing.
Even if i played a sport my dad wouldve had a hard time paying it because he's a greedy retard.
Might be soy JFL.
I was forced to do dance classes in my high school. Truly the most faggoted thing I’ve ever had to do and I’m traumatised from it

Lol I remember kicking a ball into a few people's head in PE classes.

I liked it but I can see how it would be hell for some

I loved it. I played soccer, badminton, basketball and no class? It was great for me

I hated jumping through that fucking thing
and somewhat enjoyed playing football but i was always put on the defense or sometimes as a goalkeeper (once scored goal against my team with a ball that lobed against my feet and landed over my head JFL)

I mog everyone on pe but it wasnt enough for fucking foooids

i suck at every physical activity :feelsYall:

I always got picked last in sports. :feelsbadman:

PE was fun nigga, got to fitnessmog all the vaping kids in my class :feelskek: :feelskek: I was mid at sports but I was good at the exercises since I was one of the only ones ACTUALLY doing all of my reps.