Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You dont clean the kitchen after cooking a meal...

Truecel trait: you don't cook.

Quite the opposite actually. I live in shared university accommodation and the normalfags I have to live with act like animals. They literally leave the kitchen looking like a bomb explosion site after cooking. I always make sure to clean up after myself it doesn't take a long time and it's what I want from others.

I make it a point to wash up as much as possible as the actual food I'm making cooks.

I do man. I had some problems with mice in the past. I've learned my lesson.

Quite the opposite actually. I live in shared university accommodation and the normalfags I have to live with act like animals. They literally leave the kitchen looking like a bomb explosion site after cooking. I always make sure to clean up after myself it doesn't take a long time and it's what I want from others.

I make it a point to wash up as much as possible as the actual food I'm making cooks.
OP probably meant when you don't have to share the kitchen.

I am a truecel and I cook daily and clean after. This is just an irresponible trait.

I always make sure to do the dishes and do a quick wipe down on the appliances. I'll do a deep clean every few months

You're based for this brocel.

I always clean after I cook but eventually oil does build up in my kitchen over time. I need to learn how to clean it up myself though, I feel like a slob having oil droplets all around my stove.

I always clean after I cook but eventually oil does build up in my kitchen over time. I need to learn how to clean it up myself though, I feel like a slob having oil droplets all around my stove.
Bust out those sponges and a rubber band and glove and make a fleshlight out of them then clean the stove.

Bust out those sponges and a rubber band and glove and make a fleshlight out of them then clean the stove.
I don't like how fleshlights feel. My dick tip is too sensitive. I threw out mine and I'm ashamed I even bought it in the first place.