Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't actually belong anywhere

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
It's a funny feeling, but you probably know what I mean. It's the feeling that you weren't actually meant to be born in this timeline. There's no "place" for you. You rarely belong at any job you have, or at least very long. There's no spouse for you, either. You may have actually met who you thought might be perfect for you, but something happened (as it ALWAYS does).

It's not necessarily a depressing feeling, just the sensation that you're only "visiting" and that you're only "extra".

It's a funny feeling, but you probably know what I mean. It's the feeling that you weren't actually meant to be born in this timeline. There's no "place" for you. You rarely belong at any job you have, or at least very long. There's no spouse for you, either. You may have actually met who you thought might be perfect for you, but something happened (as it ALWAYS does).

It's not necessarily a depressing feeling, just the sensation that you're only "visiting" and that you're only "extra".
esp cause im decently low IQ ever since i was a kid i never found myself fitting into any possible job or work environment. not to mention even if i wanted to try to fit in with anyone. also nothing "happens" your genetics "happen" and they repel women to to an alternate reality and back.

it is a depressing feeling, why do you think we are here? because being sub5 is just mildly inconvenient when outside? it is a whole different universe of condescending and aggressive normies doing anything to get you away.

I feel like I cant relate to anybody with anything. I have exactly 0 (not exaggerating) interests in common with the average person

I feel like I cant relate to anybody with anything. I have exactly 0 (not exaggerating) interests in common with the average person
Same, I'm so boring and uninteresting :feelscry:

this is the reason why i started following the local footballclub

just to have a topic for smalltalk

this is the reason why i started following the local footballclub

just to have a topic for smalltalk
I can't join any physical sports club, cause I get heated to quick

Incels don't belong anywhere because people don't want subhuman men anywhere. That's why you find sub 5 ugly males congregating together in niche hobby groups populated by fat balding nerds. They're rejected by everyone else who don't want them around purely for the surface level trait of their physical appearance, so they have nobody else but each other to turn to. People don't become losers from being part of certain communities, they're born losers and they get into interests which have no association with anyone until said losers band together to populate the community because they use the hobby as a form of escapism and a coping mechanism. In other words, they were already losers before gravitating to those groups with lots of incels and it's not like they were originally normalfags joining these communities to then suddenly become incels after being converted.

Last edited:

I have had that feeling, even at family gatherings. Sometimes it feels like being from another planet.

Yeah, me as well. I cannot fit in pretty much any group. But I think it's not just the looks for me, but that I don't like to have to conform to peer pressure.

It really is weird not having a community anywhere. It’s been making me feel so bored lately.

I know exactly what you are talking about. It's a strange feeling and it begins when you are a fucking baby. I've felt out of place for as long as I can remember, including at four years old. My earliest memories have this feeling to them.

It's caused by being genetic garbage. Humans run off vibes and emotions. You can feel when people like you or when they hate you. When you step into a room you can feel whether the room has welcoming or unwelcoming vibes. The human species has rejected us because they think our genetic material is trash. Think of humanity as one giant organism and we are a cell in that organism. We are a bad cell. The organism (humanity) is rejecting us because we are subhumans (not fully human). They want us dead and rotting in the ground with zero descendants.

This is why normies hate incels so much. It's an evolved instinct to halt the passing on of bad genes. This is the root cause of bullying and why ugly or ethnic men are victims.

I will make a thread about this