Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you didn't smoke or did drugs in HS

• Thread starter DolfTheRealestCel
  • Start date
D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
Obviously, cigarettes and cocaine and other stuff ages you like crazy, but every single sex haver I know did smoke and did drugs as a teen.

If you gave a fuck about your health as a teenager, you were pretty much outcasted from 99% of all group gatherings. The largest groups with the most women were always the smokers.

If you were healthy, it is over for you.

I used to smoke weed back then but I quit

i was using xtc weekly when i was 18, cocaine and othwr heavy stuff right after

cant relate

I never did anything. Barely got drunk few times in my life.

Of course. Just check the scores of the guys here and the ones normies got when doing this test (a couple of which I linked in my post) we are goddamn saints compared to normies.

I have never smoked even a single cig in almost 32 years of my life.

true in my case i only started smoking after 18

Of course. Just check the scores of the guys here and the ones normies got when doing this test (a couple of which I linked in my post) we are goddamn saints compared to normies.

it's over, two additional points because retarded foid called cops on me beacuse she thought i keep my mom hostage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Too high inhib for drugs and cigarettes.

no smoke, no alcohol, no drugs

I was too scared of my parents, I didn't do anything and everyone called me a pussified freak.

I don't do anything. Daft things

I was too scared of my parents, I didn't do anything and everyone called me a pussified freak.
Unironically, if you had parents who gave you strong values and raised you to a decent human, they pretty much doomed you towards inceldom and destroyed their entire bloodline.

The guys who had the most sex in my hs all came from non caring abusive alcoholic parents. If you want your child to be successful sexually (the only thing that matters), then you unironically need to become a "bad parent".

That's not true. The children of good parents usually turn out great. This is such a preposterous claim asserted out of a desperate attempt to rationalise your involuntary celibacy. By hypostatizing your experience into a speculative trend you are merely construing a false dichotomy.
Lmao cope, handsome people turn out great.
But if you are a morally perfect human like myself (nobody is more morally just than me, I am essentially a saint) but am a sub8, then your life is over. Women see you as a boring creep.

Look at Hitler, one of the purest best people who ever lived, in hindsight he gets hated despite being morally right with everything he did. Normies hate objectively good people and whorship the devil (like Churchill for example).

Incel trait you wanted to but didn't have any friends to help get you it

Loneliness kills faster than drugs anyway :feelsbadman:

Started smoking cigarettes only recently. This shit is a good cope. Kinda funny. Always wondered why anyone would do that to themselves when we learned about "drugs=bad" in grade school. Now the answer is clear. Blackpill.

Started smoking cigarettes only recently. This shit is a good cope. Kinda funny. Always wondered why anyone would do that to themselves when we learned about "drugs=bad" in grade school. Now the answer is clear. Blackpill.
I found out that, despite cigarettes and cigars literally killing you (except if you have a rare gene that pretty much hinders the development of lung cancer), it might be the best nootropic there is, but question is if you shouldn't just switch to the non deadly variant of chew tabak.

One aspect of this is that you would have had more access to drugs if you were part of a social circle, something that most of us here did not have.

Truecel trait: you never went to high school in the first place

i listened to communist music and explored the internet

One kid I went to school with started smoking at like 11, never grew taller than about 5ft 4 and is now a tranny.

Usually non-NT men are the ones who don't smoke/drink/do drugs in social environments

I started drinking when I were fourteen.

I did hard drugs.

I was just a coward

I did but my dad gave me the drugs and I did them alone. I so wish I could have experienced getting getting high with a group of friends and a girlfriend

Never did drugs, nope. I already had bad lungs (coughed a lot) because of 2nd hand smoke exposure when I was younger. My family pretended it wasn't their fault. Anyways... eventually a co-worker bought me a beer (I was 17-18 at the time) and from there... alcohol became my fix.

Fuck, too relatable. I had 2 opportunities to smoke weed in HS yet turned down both times bc I was a high-inhib faggot. High inhib genuinely fucking wrecked me, I could've ascended in HS had I not been a fucking pussy-whipped bitch