Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You didn't sign up after being on .IS for months

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
I used to be a bluepilled faggot ( i know im ashamed too ) around the end of 2020 i was trying to approach foids and all the times i would try to make connections with foids on social media, When i would send my picture i would get ghosted and blocked after we were talking (aka using me for attention like the little cuck i was) then i started exploring inceldom on youtube and found a bunch of based fathers to me, I viewed them as father figures since they taught me more then my subhuman ape father eventually i became very numb and blackpilled once i realized im a ugly short ethnic piece of shit who is worth nothing to the female gender. This is for the faggots who keep calling me a glowie i made this thread so you can shut your cunt mouth up

the more low-inhib god you are on incels.is-- the more of a pussy that eats shit all the time you are IRL. This does not apply to postmaxxers in the Sewers

As long as you are based & honest within the confines of nihilism you will do fine here

Yes I lurked for years back in 2010 before I decided to join up

I actually believed i was "better" then incels because of all of the hate and mocking of sub8 males but when i learned the science of the blackpill i realized why they wanted incels gone so badly, Because they spoke the truth and didn't take the bluepill that was being shoved down their throat. I have more respect for a piece of shit then women and cucks

I started lurking on here since 2018 and made an account in late 2020

I actually believed i was "better" then incels because of all of the hate and mocking of sub8 males but when i learned the science of the blackpill i realized why they wanted incels gone so badly, Because they spoke the truth and didn't take the bluepill that was being shoved down their throat. I have more respect for a piece of shit then women and cucks
Lmao me too. After taking the blackpill, I realized I was no better than anyone here.

I lurked for a month or so

i already had an account when it was co but i forgot the password

Yes I’m a Former lurkercel :feelsYall: now me got account :feelsgah::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Been here since .co was around