Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait you did stem to moneymaxx but now regret it

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
:feelsUnreal:Wtf was I thinking thinking CS was gonna get me pussy :lul:

I wish I had picked history or something interestinh, yeah I'd be poor but at least I could've coped

Lmao, we're all gonna get betabuxxed

Lmao, we're all gonna get betabuxxed
Being a stemcel is the worst. You're just surrounded by dudes for 4 years then you get betabuxxed at best

I was never smart enough for it

Being a stemcel is the worst. You're just surrounded by dudes for 4 years then you get betabuxxed at best
yup, most foids are too dumb to get into these programs anyway.

i took computer programming in community college, but i dropped out. i absolutely hated it, and both my parents were computer programmers
i regret it. i WISH i took philosophy. infact, i wish they taught philosophy in school, i didnt even learn about what philosophy is or how interesting it is until i was like 28 or 29

working for money is so fucking CUCKED, honestly. i wish i just had a masters in philosophical theology and a neet with 200k in debt. not that i would ever pay it back anyways

:feelsUnreal:Wtf was I thinking thinking CS was gonna get me pussy :lul:

I wish I had picked history or something interestinh, yeah I'd be poor but at least I could've coped
Could have picked a Core Engineering(Electrical, Mechanical) branch. They are even harder but foids consider them masculine and kinda trades adjacent. You can make big money in it too.

A foid from my highschool said she would have zero issues dating an Electrical Engineer since they are really 'handy' in her words but that CS majors sit all day long and become ugly very soon.

i took computer programming in community college, but i dropped out. i absolutely hated it, and both my parents were computer programmers
i regret it. i WISH i took philosophy. infact, i wish they taught philosophy in school, i didnt even learn about what philosophy is or how interesting it is until i was like 28 or 29

working for money is so fucking CUCKED, honestly. i wish i just had a masters in philosophical theology and a neet with 200k in debt. not that i would ever pay it back anyways
I kinda wished I had enough money to pursue Law School. Being a lawyer seems just like my kinda thing.

I kinda wished I had enough money to pursue Law School. Being a lawyer seems just like my kinda thing.
bro who gives a fuck about that?
its just work for money. no different than computer programmer, or surgeon, or janitor, or engineer

you are still just as ugly, just as short, just as small penis, just as autistic
just as unlovable and unattractive to females. you are still invisible, if you are broke or a millionaire

the fucking guy who sold minecraft, and is a literal BILLIONAIRE is a fucking incel. notch used to host parties where other people would have sex on his bed, but no girl wanted to be with him
on r9k i regularly see dudes who are like doctors, dentists, dudes with money, and get ZERO girls, because they are autistic or ugly

what the fuck is the point of making money?????????
atleast with something like studying philosophy or something that interests you like history, you are doing it out of a passionate love for it

Attachments

• 1697981853503.jpg
    1697981853503.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 17

Which philosophers do you like

Could have picked a Core Engineering(Electrical, Mechanical) branch. They are even harder but foids consider them masculine and kinda trades adjacent. You can make big money in it too.

A foid from my highschool said she would have zero issues dating an Electrical Engineer since they are really 'handy' in her words but that CS majors sit all day long and become ugly very soon.
Yeah MEcels are moggers

its just work for money. no different than computer programmer, or surgeon, or janitor, or engineer

you are still just as ugly, just as short, just as small penis, just as autistic
just as unlovable and unattractive to females. you are still invisible, if you are broke or a millionaire

the fucking guy who sold minecraft, and is a literal BILLIONAIRE is a fucking incel. notch used to host parties where other people would have sex on his bed, but no girl wanted to be with him
on r9k i regularly see dudes who are like doctors, dentists, dudes with money, and get ZERO girls, because they are autistic or ugly

atleast with something like studying philosophy or something that interests you like history, you are doing it out of a passionate love for it
Well I like arguing with people and wanted to become a lobbysist for Gas and Petroleum Companies so I could help them in destroying the ecology of our planet and destroy Chad and Stacies comfortable lives.

Which philosophers do you like
as of late, william lane craig and michael huemer are my favorite to listen to
i enjoy debates, interviews, lectures. im very casual about it, and do it all for fun and out of pleasure
embarrassingly, im a low iq cel, and im not smart enough to have enough attention to read big books
i wish i had adderal or something, so i can like read 12 hours in a row or something, but i listen to philosophy to fun in like audio form on youtube. i find it very interesting, but i dont have it in me to read 12 hours in a row. i have a very shallow understanding of these topics

i also really love this youtube channel, i watch all the videos on it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Wa0wJ_0Mw

You thought one of the most autistic careers will get you pussy?

I liked philosophy class in university, I wish I was a trust fund kid so I could study it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back