Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You daydream your life away

TacoDelivery

TacoDelivery

Simp destroyer
★★
You cope by imagining yourself in a situations that wouldn't happen and get some sort of validation, even if its not real.
How many of you cope by dreaming?

Sometimes i dream about having a gun in some situations (in video games)

Feels good man

Owning a Deathnote or sticking in gore in my cooking mama 3

Yes, thats how I use most of my free time

Daydreaming is my primary function. I have billions of scenarios which never will be real

Yes, i always do that, I can't live if I don't daydream, but sometimes i can't due to my PTSD,

i feel like shit right now, i can't fantazise about a better life, cause everything in my mind makes me feel worse

Last edited:
Most of mine are of violEnt natuRe, its why I stopped.
irrational violence is a catharsis, and a way to get power and subjugate others (the dream of someone who is alone and has achieved nothing in life), no wonder so many people here fantasize about going out and killing a bunch of people (in real life of course)

You would go insane if you didn't.

Sometimes i dream about having a gun in some situations (in video games)
Yh I dream about going on shooting/ stabbing sprees all the time, helps calm me down

irrational violence is a catharsis, and a way to get power and subjugate others (the dream of someone who is alone and has achieved nothing in life), no wonder so many people here fantasize about going out and killing a bunch of people (in real life of course)
I figgured it was something fucked up. Would rathER have that energy in my life.

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.