Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you daydream about telling stories to your kids, but then get reminded of your inceldom.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
:cryfeels: Am I gonna be the next Dbdr?

Tradcuck programming, it takes a time to wear off

I daydream of fucking foids but then get reminded of my inceldom

getting there. i hope that u make it and never enter the realm of the wizards.
Something keeps nudging me towards there. My 27th birthday is literally towards the end of next month already.

I think having a child might be cool, but unfortunately I’ll need a mother for it to grow up right :feelsbadman:

Imagine wanting to have children as a blackpilled incel. What a joke.

looked through ur channel and ur a trucel :feelscry:
Are you talking about my videos from last year where I used to show my face? BTW, I stopped because my webcam only records in 30 FPS, and I wanted my videos to stay 60 FPS when the current year started.

ur an otaku and ya i saw ur face.
My most viewed video is on a game called "Tentacle Locker", and I remember getting a bunch of comments like "Wtf dude this is actually disrespectful to women. STOP LAUGHING WHEN YOU PRESS SPACE, ITS DISGUSTING. If your not going to do anything right, don’t make content at all." MFers were so salty. :feelskek:

I want to rape foid violently and pass on my seed but I don't want to take care of children fuck that shit:feelswhat:

Tradcuck programming, it takes a time to wear off
I really hope my tradcuck programming wears off soon. I was raised with "traditional" values in my family and all it does for me is screw me over constantly. Concepts like tradition or culture are essentially worthless to an incel. No amount of "tradmaxxing" can ever improve your chances at ascending, in fact it is detrimental to your life.

But I suppose the fact that I can even recognize that I've been raised this way (and that it is a detrimental way of life) hopefully means that the process of deprogramming has at least begun.

I really hope my tradcuck programming wears off soon. I was raised with "traditional" values in my family and all it does for me is screw me over constantly. Concepts like tradition or culture are essentially worthless to an incel. No amount of "tradmaxxing" can ever improve your chances at ascending, in fact it is detrimental to your life.

But I suppose the fact that I can even recognize that I've been raised this way (and that it is a detrimental way of life) hopefully means that the process of deprogramming has at least begun.
My problem is I literally don't know what to do with the knowledge that I have no genetic future generations to pass information down to. Over 2 centuries worth of knowledge comes to a screeching halt all because I don't have the right looks. I don't think I'd be able to pass it down through my nieces and nephews, because the only ones among my siblings that had kids were my oldest brother, who had a different dad than me, and my oldest sister, who was adopted along with all of my sisters.

Stay strong, brother. You're on the right path.

daydream about telling ur kids what tho lol

daydream about telling ur kids what tho lol
Oh you know; just stuff about how the world really works, like not everyone is going to like you or give you everything you want, and if I had a boy, and he reaches puberty, I'd tell him to hit the gym, as it'll help him to both defend himself from any sort of bullies, and women will like him much more as a hulking giant then some "Sensitive" guy like they may say. The old "Watch what they do, not what they say."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back