Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You daydream about being the respected and undisputed ruler of the world alot

• Thread starter Awesome Opossum
  • Start date
Awesome Opossum

Awesome Opossum

Banned
-
What sort of ruler would you be?
Dictator, president for life, emperor?
Personally, I'd be quite merciful at first. I'd Try and bring all wars to an end, End world hunger all that basic crap to lay the foundation for the new world order. The power would probably go to my head after I get onto forming my perfect society though.
I'd probably build my capital in Eastern Africa, southern Ethiopia maybe, since thats were we originally evolved.
I'm not whoring myself out though since million of women would just want to be with me just so they could try and manipulate me behind the scenes. It would be nice being a volcel and declining the most attractive stacys on Earth. They would be dumbfounded over the fact, I wouldn't want to be with them. :feelshaha:

Yeah, one cope that I keep dreaming about is that aliens come to earth and I'm chosen at random to be the diplomat.
So I get access to near-omnipotent alien tech and use that to govern an independent floating island state with utopian ideals.
And then the world government tries to take me down because of the crazy immigration rates and they launch smear campaigns but the quality of living on the island is so great anyway that people migrate in droves anyway.
And I basically get to do whatever I want because I own the island but people don't care what I do because all disease and war and famine and any stress doesn't really exist on the island.

Yeah, one cope that I keep dreaming about is that aliens come to earth and I'm chosen at random to be the diplomat.
So I get access to near-omnipotent alien tech and use that to govern an independent floating island state with utopian ideals.
And then the world government tries to take me down because of the crazy immigration rates and they launch smear campaigns but the quality of living on the island is so great anyway that people migrate in droves anyway.
And I basically get to do whatever I want because I own the island but people don't care what I do because all disease and war and famine and any stress doesn't really exist on the island.
If it was a show, I'd watch.

I dont even want to be a dictator or emperor at any cost, i would already be happy if i got to live a normal normie life

All the time, anybody who opposed me would be slaughtered like dogs.

Either that or I'm a badass Sith/Jedi like Anakin/Luke.

I would create a world state with Christianity as its guiding principles, but I want no racemixing and for countries to keep their national identities as intact as they can. Remove the internet so foids don't know about chads and are content with their looksmatch. Also none of this feminism nonsense it's polluted our society very heavily. No more ponrography and drugs because ideally everyone should have a looksmatched partner and nice community they have instead. Capital will be in Jerusalem, the holy city, just like the crusaders had. Personally, I would also protect the environment a lot as nature is lifefuel for me and I think animals are cool as hell.
history channel win GIF by HISTORY UK

i wanna be fucking eren yeager and start the rumbling and kill the whole world except for my own people

I would create a world state with Christianity as its guiding principles, but I want no racemixing and for countries to keep their national identities as intact as they can. Remove the internet so foids don't know about chads and are content with their looksmatch. Also none of this feminism nonsense it's polluted our society very heavily. No more ponrography and drugs because ideally everyone should have a looksmatched partner and nice community they have instead. Capital will be in Jerusalem, the holy city, just like the crusaders had. Personally, I would also protect the environment a lot as nature is lifefuel for me and I think animals are cool as hell.
View attachment 1078411
Very based, especially with you vowing to protect the environment and animals.
Deus Vult!

I daydream a lot to cope

The more you imagine/daydream the more likely it is you are an incel

You have to imagine it while normies go out and live it

There's a game literally about that called mass effect.

For real?
I know xboxbros used to play that back in the day, I was always a ps3fag.
Would you recommend?
Strongly reccomend. Make sure to buy the legendary edition. Essentially earth is under attack by an advanced AI species decimating the galaxy. Your job is to convince all alien races to work together to help you fight back against the reapers. This is a fan-made trailer I made of the game a few months ago.

Strongly reccomend. Make sure to buy the legendary edition. Essentially earth is under attack by an advanced AI species decimating the galaxy. Your job is to convince all alien races to work together to help you fight back against the reapers. This is a fan-made trailer I made of the game a few months ago.

View attachment 1078433
You made this??? Looks like a professional trailer. Very cool.
Yeah I'll check it out, looks really interesting ty :whitepill:

For real?
I know xboxbros used to play that back in the day, I was always a ps3fag.
Would you recommend?
First 2 are god tier, never played the 3rd.

You made this??? Looks like a professional trailer. Very cool.
Yeah I'll check it out, looks really interesting ty :whitepill:
Thanks! I did make it. I have a whole channel dedicated to trailers and music videos. I strongly recommend the game. Remember, if you're going to buy it, make sure buy the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. It comes with all three games.

First 2 are god tier, never played the 3rd.
I'll rate all three like this
Mass Effect 1 has the most variety of choices you can make
Mass Effect 2 has the best story
Mass Effect 3 has the best combat - Multiplayer is also amazing and still being played 12 years later.

1= amazing world building, 2= amazing characters, 3=best combat, i only played a bit of mp though, didn't touch sp.

View attachment 1078411
Zased