Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you can't imagine yourself having sex

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
No matter how hard i try, the thought of me having sex is repulsive. Imagining my body on a girl disgusts me. My mind is literally telling me im not cut out for it

I can't even imagine being naked next to a girl, let alone trying to stick my penis in her.

I look like a fucking skeleton too. Some girls like ripped guys, others prefer the 'Dad bod'. I have neither of those - there's no reason why any girl would want to be naked with me.

I have imagined myself lots of times, but i just think about things like "what if her pussy smells like utter shit?"... that would be a big down for me and my dick would go flacid instantly...

I am seriously considering just paying a good hooker that knows how to fuck and be done with it, but i am not desperate, the thought of having sex per se, its not as important, i just wanted a girl to be and have a good time, ahh one can only dream, unfortunately they are getting fucked by "higher" quality men.