Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You can't even watch sports without thinking how badly the athletes mog you

Not watching Chad worship propaganda makes you a cuck now? Bose-Einstein Condensate temperature IQ, i get enough physical activity by gymcelling, i don't need to watch Chads who mog me out of the universe earn millions of dollars by throwing a ball around for a couple hours while retarded tribalist normans cheer them on and fight over which Chad they like more. One of the lowest IQ threads i've seen in a long time OP for real.

Watching sports is like watching Tyrone fuck your girl. You are essentially watching someone else doing the thing that you want to do

Luka Doncic=fat Jason Kidd

Not a huge distance.

From where to where does Canadian boxer David Lemieux mog you?

1570881190-lemieux.jpg

Lemieux-eotm2.jpg

Cope. Paulo Costa mogs me from Belo Horizonte all the way to fucking Caracas.

219_Paulo_Costa.0.jpg
Gigachad.

Look at him use another UFC fighters shirt to clean his glasses and then slap him on the head. The other fighter is an olympic gold medalist and current dual weight class UFC champion, but is 5'4".

Gigachad.

Look at him use another UFC fighters shirt to clean his glasses and then slap him on the head. The other fighter is an olympic gold medalist and current dual weight class UFC champion, but is 5'4".

Yeah, he even acts like a Chad jock.

I watch nothing

good thing i dont watch sport then..

Football is the sport where men of all shapes and sizes, hair or no hair, manlets, wahtever shortcoming u can think of, have a platform to showcase their skillz.

U can have a chad striker but if he doesn't perform, everyone shits on him. u can watch less 'attractive' players who are loved because of what they can do, not how they look.

73a0b9acb9234469b08592f4976ac9ec
The legendary quote by peter crouch o 4573933

As for watching sports, this is where inspiration comes from. You see how men perform at the optimal level mentally and physically.

Sure, if you're a kid and play organized sports and still dream about becoming a professional athlete one day. For older men it's pathetic and cucked idolizing and wearing the jerseys of players decades younger than them. Doubly so if they're out-of-shape themselves, sitting on the couch, and getting emotional over "their" team winning or losing when they've had no direct influence on the outcome.

Spectator sports teaches passivism and is one of the reasons why the generations before us allowed things to get out of control in our society.

What is there to watch then? TV series promoting degeneracy? Pathetic Hollywood movies?

Agree. Most of the tv series and movies are boring, cucked and stupid beyond belief. There is almost nothing for me to do in my free time

Not watching Chad worship propaganda makes you a cuck now? Bose-Einstein Condensate temperature IQ, i get enough physical activity by gymcelling, i don't need to watch Chads who mog me out of the universe earn millions of dollars by throwing a ball around for a couple hours while retarded tribalist normans cheer them on and fight over which Chad they like more. One of the lowest IQ threads i've seen in a long time OP for real.
Seriously, JFL @ how low IQ this thread is.

Cuck if you watch sports
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I don't watch "real" sports so I never really gave much if any thought to this OP.

Even when I watched pro wrestling (a so called "fake" sport) way back when it was good ie the WWF Attitude Era and WCW Vs. NWO (as well grudgingly decent parts of the current era) I never really thought about this concept either or at least it didn't really fuck with my head if I did since I automatically assume and accept most if not all celebrities and public personalities whether A or B or D list will somehow MOG me.