Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: even if you have friends you’re always the entertainer

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This makes me sad and angry when I think about it

There is this faggot guy I talk with sometimes and he never ever talks that much , he’s possibly autistic and gay

To these so called friends I always had to act like a monkey to entertain them , it makes me feel worthless that I’m some monkey to entertain these woman like scum

These people are like foids , you need to entertain them and shit , one of the lowest of the low people ,fukcing pathetic , they have the personality of a cardboard box and watch you while not saying anything at all

I didn’t deserve this, these normies would entertain us not Vice versa

Fucking foid like behavior , sitting and watching while I do all the talking and contacting them and shit

From this day forward I’ll just contact this guy if I’m gonna get something in return like playing games and shit

I fucking hate people

foids are stupid I prefer to talk to people to try to use and manipulate them for my benefit :feelsthink:

I don't have friends.

Yeah, I often see some incel guy forced to be the jester and the butt of the jokes

I have had normies literally tell me that I would their reputation by being around them, and they wonder why I'm antisocial

Yeah, I often see some incel guy forced to be the jester and the butt of the jokes

I have had normies literally tell me that I would their reputation by being around them, and they wonder why I'm antisocial
Yeah this Every court needs a jester

Literally, Real , true.
:feelsrope:I stopped talking to some people to see if they talked to me and 1 month later they still don't:feelsrope:
5 years later they still don’t talk to me l lol

Good, mine are not real either, if I don’t talk to them they will never contact me ,also they answer my texts in short sentences like foids
Tbh, I don't talk to anyone unless they themselves initiate the conversation. I mind my own business and swear foids in my mind.

They probably aren't interested to talk with you.

No it's because I am an introvert unlike foids who advertently don't talk to anyone because they feel too entitled
That is mostly cuz most men are too entitled too ,introverts are very very rare

Yes. The male in your photo has similar problems.

You know, of-course, that Shannon ditched him after he supported her during her double hospitalization and switched school districts for James.

I swear as an ugly man you always get the shittiest kind of "friends". You know these people for years yet they are still strangers. I always had to entertain them by doing low-inhib shit.

You know, of-course, that Shannon ditched him after he supported her during her double hospitalization and switched school districts for James.
Very relatable like me , you are blasian btw

Attachments

• 55AB4EB7-E586-44FD-BBE3-BEA5D79972CE.jpeg
    55AB4EB7-E586-44FD-BBE3-BEA5D79972CE.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
Chrismatic-cels

I swear as an ugly man you always get the shittiest kind of "friends". You know these people for years yet they are still strangers. I always had to entertain them by doing low-inhib shit.
Same ffs so much fucking same ,I did the same low inhib stuff

Punchin ball was term used in my hs for those guys. Just stop brother:feelscry:

That is mostly cuz most men are too entitled too ,introverts are very very rare
Yes and I am very very rare. Yesterday a fool called me dumb and Aphonic because I don't speak anything in public:lul:

I used to always be the laughing stock for the whole group. I was always the target of every joke.

Entertainer = Clown