Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You can't even watch sports without thinking how badly the athletes mog you

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Just this week for example.

I was watching Formula One on Sunday and Max Verstappen won the race. When he got on the podium I quickly realized that he mogs me from Maastricht to Groningen.

max-verstappen-red-bull-racing.jpg

Few days later I watched NBA and realized that Luka Dončić mogs me from Ljubljana to fucking Odessa.

ZCVZJYDMGVEYPGTYPA7LJU746U.jpg

This weekend I will watch Deontay Wilder boxing fight and I already know he mogs me from Alabama to Alaska.

31c5e8ab050ca82a9ef8bb3521c7b77b.jpg

How can you even cope with sports when athletes mog you so hard?

The only sport I watch is football and a lot of them are really ugly

by not watching sports

Verstappen , Lecrerc mogging me so hard , Makes me reconsider watching the sport.

It’s a good cope of mine when I get distracted in the game. But yeah , The mogging is brutal

Verstappen , Lecrerc mogging me so hard , Makes me reconsider watching the sport.

It’s a good cope of mine when I get distracted in the game. But yeah , The mogging is brutal

Leclerc mogs me from Monte Carlo to Nantes.

I mostly watch MMA where most guys look like ogres because of smashed nose and cauliflower ear

I mostly watch MMA where most guys look like ogres because of smashed nose and cauliflower ear

Cope. Paulo Costa mogs me from Belo Horizonte all the way to fucking Caracas.

219_Paulo_Costa.0.jpg

Football players are not always top tier (messi wouldve been an incel if he wasnt rich or famous), and some rugby players look like they have also been ridden over by trucks but they will all pretty much height mog you.

Chad worship thread.

MMA is full of moggers.

Jon Jones is a Tyrone.

9mQmgwI.jpg

Mogs me from New Mexico to Kentucky.
I dont feel mogged by tyrones tbh. Dunno why.

But in general i dont care how gl the sports stars are.

Anthony Joshua in boxing. It was nice seeing him getting destroyed by a chubby mexican

by not watching sports

What is there to watch then? TV series promoting degeneracy? Pathetic Hollywood movies?

Sports are the only thing that is still manly and not degenerate. Most athletes mog you hard though.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek mogs me to Jupiter and back:

13248790-7006475-image-a-43_1557326647798.jpg

I stopped watching Liverpool games on TV as their is a video of their goalkeeper in a 4some

Incels don’t watch sports.

Who still mogs me from Baja California to Ciudad Victoria. JFL.

Tyson Fury is also a low key mogger.
Got to love the fat boys making a stand in heavy weight boxing, bloody loving it.
Hope Ruiz beats AJ again, and Tyson Fury clobbers Wilder.

source.gif

Olivier Giroud mogs me from Marseille to Minsk:
p44346.png

French football players are low key moggers. I watch a lot of Spanish league and after getting blackpilled I noticed that Griezmann mogs me from Carcassonne to Amiens.

255px-Antoine_Griezmann_in_2017_%28cropped%29.jpg

French football players are low key moggers. I watch a lot of Spanish league and after getting blackpilled I noticed that Griezmann mogs me from Carcassonne to Amiens.

255px-Antoine_Griezmann_in_2017_%28cropped%29.jpg
d91.gif

Does N'Golo Kante mog you too?

d91.gif

Does N'Golo Kante mog you too?

Yes because BBC. Also I doubt he is a 28 year old virgin so he mogs me by default.

It's funny how only some Slavic athletes are ugly enough for me to mog.

Like for example Slavic F1 drivers Petrov and Kubica who would be incels if they didn't drivermaxx.

Robert+Kubica+Vitaly+Petrov+Renault+F1+Launch+0kegtToiMEwl.jpg

It's funny how only some Slavic athletes are ugly enough for me to mog.

Like for example Slavic F1 drivers Petrov and Kubica who would be incels if they didn't drivermaxx.

Robert+Kubica+Vitaly+Petrov+Renault+F1+Launch+0kegtToiMEwl.jpg
Yes, meanwhile there is this slayer:

190713140740-charcles-leclerc-exlarge-169.jpg

Yes, meanwhile there is this slayer:

190713140740-charcles-leclerc-exlarge-169.jpg

F1 is full of moggers. They also mostly come from rich families with high status.

Rosberg-inset.jpg

How far do you think they life-mog you?

If you watch sports (Chad conquest games) you're a cuck.

Sports are necessary unless you want to be weak. This is the only masculine activity left in the West.

Sports are necessary unless you want to be weak. This is the only masculine activity left in the West.

Hunting? Fishing? Auto racing? Auto repair? Metalworking? Homebuilding? Bodybuilding? Rock climbing? Mountain climbing? Martial arts? Boxing? Barbecuing? Plenty of masculine activities for those who want to get off their asses and do more with their lives than watch other people throw a ball around all day long.

Hunting? Fishing? Auto racing? Auto repair? Metalworking? Homebuilding? Bodybuilding? Rock climbing? Mountain climbing? Martial arts? Boxing? Barbecuing? Plenty of masculine activities for those who want to get off their asses and do more with their lives than watch other people throw a ball around all day long.

Half of the things you listed are sports.

As for watching sports, this is where inspiration comes from. You see how men perform at the optimal level mentally and physically. Also JFL at people saying watching sports is some sort of waste of time or "cucked" when they watch degenerate anime or youtube videos or whatever.

Never thought that way but people often used to say to me when I used to watch WWE a lot, why I watch it while I can't even walk.

Does Mo Sallah mog you?
hi-res-092200172f2ab53884e9ba01351a9398_crop_north.jpg

Who watches tv anymore? All I do for screen entertainment is youtube, movies from the library, and vidya.