Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you can't do DIY and home repair.

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
My hands are crippled too, so anything other than turning big screws is nearly impossible. Also, my dad (when he was still alive) never bothered to teach my anything, even though he was a professional mechanic. I always have to ask my neighbors for help whenever something breaks.

My hands are crippled too, so anything other than turning big screws is nearly impossible. Also, my dad (when he was still alive) never bothered to teach my anything, even though he was a professional mechanic. I always have to ask my neighbors for help whenever something breaks.
Brutal. Not being able to fix something isn't an incel trait, it's a zoomer trait

Brutal. Not being able to fix something isn't an incel trait, it's a zoomer trait
Whatever. Anyway, the spout fell off the kitchen faucet, so now there's water everywhere. :feelsbadman:

Couldnt also fix my truecel toilet seat - I had to call my roommate to fix it and I stood beside him to "learn" while eating tendies

Couldnt also fix my truecel toilet seat - I had to call my roommate to fix it and I stood beside him to "learn" while eating tendies
Would be funny if you used that toilet to sit on while jerking off. :feelsohh:

Can relate. Literally don’t even know how to use a washing machine. I’m an absolute manchild.:fuk:

I’m too lazy from LDARing all these years, so I pay a normie slave to fix or nigger rig it with duct tape. My old trailer isn’t worth much anyways.

tbh. I constantly fix bullshit unfortunately. I had to disassemble my shitty toaster as of recent then put it back together. Not having to DIY is richfag trait tbh.

tbh. I constantly fix bullshit unfortunately. I had to disassemble my shitty toaster as of recent then put it back together. Not having to DIY is richfag trait tbh.
It's not a richfag trait :feelswhat:
Even rich boomers in my neighborhood fix stuff themselves. Maybe it's a German thing idk

Would be funny if you used that toilet to sit on while jerking off. :feelsohh:
I jerked off plenty on it . I squirmed my ass too often so that the fixation broke off . It was piss and cum stained and covered with pubic hairs:owo:

I jerked off plenty on it . I squirmed my ass too often so that the fixation broke off . It was piss and cum stained and covered with pubic hairs:owo:
Kek.

brutal

remember, femoids find "efficacy" in men attractive! So if you're not efficacious about everyday things like this, it's over.

I gotta DIY everything because I'm poor.

Interesting. I've tried DIY crafts projects in the past, but I cannot do them well because of dysgraphia. My handwriting is scribble because of it.

Jokes on you I'm good at home repairs and DIY, i can fix basic things.