Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: you can literally pay someone to help you with shit and they still refuse

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
i GET IT FINE I am short/ugly/autistic ok! I accept that I will never get help/friendship like chad can for free. But if I LITRALLY offer to pay to help me with a project and still refusal WTF?
Damn its like an incel paying a whore and the whore still refuses. you just SIMPLY CAN"T WIN! the social market is more secure than any Texas Supermaxx prison :feelskek:
I honestly don't know what it is! and mind you this is online NOT IRL where people can't see my face. Damn its like autism is a fucking superpower that everyone can sense even literally across the country!:feelskek:

I've sent my face to a proustite who required pictures and she stopped responding afterwards, paying is not enough you also need to be a mogger. Not only does she get payed instead of paying, but also has selection based on physical aspects someone has no control over, live in a completely different world

Last edited:
I've sent my face to a proustite who required pictures and she stopped responding afterwards, paying is not enough you also need to be a mogger. Not only does she get payed instead of paying, but also has selection based on physical aspects someone has no control over, live in a completely different world
I am not even talking about prostitutes I am just simply trying to make a youtube channel but no one can be fucked to lift a finger. (fine I am not entitled to anyone's free labor) but after I offer payment they still REFUSE (YET they will be willing to work like a slave for one of their buddies in their cliques for free) :lasereyes:

-I honestly am a very fair person. (they say autists actually have a better sense of fairness compared to NT)

Reminds me of how St Cho was rejected by a prostitute
dafuq? how can a prostitute think she is better than someone? she is literally sucking cock for money :feelskek: