Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait:You avoid mirrors and other reflections

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
Just like my name I CANT STAND SEEING MY OWN GROTESQUE BELOW SUBHUMAN FACE I JUST WANNA SHOOT MY OWN FACE OFF EVERYTIME I SEE MY OWN FACE AHHHHH!!!!! I literally try avoiding reflections every second of the day as I am more grossed out by my face than a public restroom.

absolutely can relate, especially reflective surfaces from below show how deformed, asymmetric and simply wrong I look

absolutely can relate, especially reflective surfaces from below show how deformed, asymmetric and simply wrong I look
I even keep my phone in an angle where I cant see my Resident Evil creature looking ahh face.

I used to be like that. As a manlet, I especially hated full-body mirrors. Only after becoming blackpilled, I accepted myself for who I am and became mostly indifferent to the suifuel in the mirrors.

But what's even more brutal is my non-mirrored face. I still haven't got fully used to it.

Is it just me or do people consistently look better in some mirrors than others

I
everytime i look in the mirror I look like GOBLIN MODE
I creep around my house acting like a goblin - hopefully my neighbours  don't hear' - Mirror Online't hear' - Mirror Online
That goblin mogs me