Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: You avoid interaction with children at all costs because you hate them

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I know the very basic social norms of interacting with adults, but I'm totally clueless when it comes to interacting with kids. When a few kids blocked my path, I went as far as crossing the street and taking a detour because I didn't know if it was appropriate to say "excuse me" to remind them they were blocking my way.

Whenever I walk past a school, I intentionally avoid looking in the direction of the children so their teachers won't think of me as a creep and call the police. I'm not a pedocel but I still get anxious about how not to accidentally act like a pedo, and that stresses me out.

Despite all my efforts at avoiding children, I still had very unpleasant encounters with them.

A few years ago, when I was studymaxxing at my uni, a few kids walked in and were selling some really sketchy-looking snacks. After a few students (including me) said no, the kids got angry and started sabotaging the area by writing profanity on the whiteboards and throwing the markers all over the place. That's when I learned that kids can be little demons who are privileged enough to get away with pretty much everything.

The next encounter happened more recently. I had finished checking out my furniture at IKEA and was waiting to schedule a delivery. A brain-dead parent let his kid run around with a cart full of heavy flat-packed furniture. For some reason, the kid decided to run toward me and almost hit my legs. My cart shielded me from getting my bones broken but it was quite a shock. The kid apologized, and I told him it was okay. His dad didn't apologize but instead pulled the kid away. I heard a snippet of their conversation:
"but I said sorry"
"haha didn't you see the look on his face"
That's when I learned why I should be staying away from kids and normies in general. Subhumans don't deserve any respect. I was expected to give the kid the warmest smile for his idiotic behavior even though I was almost sent to an ER before I could go ER on them (in Minecraft).

I hate kids. Their existence merely serves as the continuation of suffering for future incels. The government should strictly regulate the population so our species will eventually die out.

For me it's the opposite, I avoid them because I think that they hate me. In fact I have a strong tendency to think that everyone I meet hates me.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly because I misread neutral facial expressions as negative as a result of my childhood (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6853207/#:~:text=Childhood sexual and emotional abuse, and physical neglect are linked,expressions as contempt and anger.&text=Childhood sexual abuse seems to,recognition accuracy for neutral expressions.).

Agreed I avoid em as well. I don't want problems, I am ethnic shitskin midget with a beard. I have enough shit on my plate, I don't need being accused of being a pedo.
For me it's the opposite, I avoid them because I think that they hate me. In fact I have a strong tendency to think that everyone I meet hates me.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly because I misread neutral facial expressions as negative as a result of my childhood (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6853207/#:~:text=Childhood sexual and emotional abuse, and physical neglect are linked,expressions as contempt and anger.&text=Childhood sexual abuse seems to,recognition accuracy for neutral expressions.).
Brutal. I think most people are apathetic not necessarily hateful towards me. But either away I do minimize human interaction where possible

ya kids give me memories of my own childhood which sucked,
especially because I couldn't communicate my thoughts,
so the adults always sided with the verbal kids(who were usually the bullies)

I don't mind children, but I avoid them because I know people will think I'm a pedophile if I interact with them.

Can confirm - I despise children. Even seeing them in television commercials pisses me off, often prompting me to switch to a different channel. I hate how "adults" constantly fawn over them, etc.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly because I misread neutral facial expressions as negative as a result of my childhood
Brutal. Fortunately, I never stare at children for long so I don't really pick up what their expressions are.
ya kids give me memories of my own childhood which sucked,
especially because I couldn't communicate my thoughts,
so the adults always sided with the verbal kids(who were usually the bullies)
I'm sorry to hear that. Those adults were absolute idiots.
Can confirm - I despise children. Even seeing them in television commercials pisses me off, often prompting me to switch to a different channel. I hate how "adults" constantly fawn over them, etc.
My mother fawns over children the entire time and that disgusts me as well. She likes interacting with children who she doesn't have to take care of. I remember her getting impatient with me, scolding/beating me when I didn't get a perfect grade at school.
Agreed I avoid em as well. I don't want problems, I am ethnic shitskin midget with a beard. I have enough shit on my plate, I don't need being accused of being a pedo.
I don't mind children, but I avoid them because I know people will think I'm a pedophile if I interact with them.
I was accused of stealing someone's credit card before (and it turns out his card was in his pocket the entire time!). Avoiding children is a great way of self-preservation when society actively looks for reasons to incriminate you for your looks.

I know the very basic social norms of interacting with adults, but I'm totally clueless when it comes to interacting with kids. When a few kids blocked my path, I went as far as crossing the street and taking a detour because I didn't know if it was appropriate to say "excuse me" to remind them they were blocking my way.

Whenever I walk past a school, I intentionally avoid looking in the direction of the children so their teachers won't think of me as a creep and call the police. I'm not a pedocel but I still get anxious about how not to accidentally act like a pedo, and that stresses me out.

Despite all my efforts at avoiding children, I still had very unpleasant encounters with them.

A few years ago, when I was studymaxxing at my uni, a few kids walked in and were selling some really sketchy-looking snacks. After a few students (including me) said no, the kids got angry and started sabotaging the area by writing profanity on the whiteboards and throwing the markers all over the place. That's when I learned that kids can be little demons who are privileged enough to get away with pretty much everything.

The next encounter happened more recently. I had finished checking out my furniture at IKEA and was waiting to schedule a delivery. A brain-dead parent let his kid run around with a cart full of heavy flat-packed furniture. For some reason, the kid decided to run toward me and almost hit my legs. My cart shielded me from getting my bones broken but it was quite a shock. The kid apologized, and I told him it was okay. His dad didn't apologize but instead pulled the kid away. I heard a snippet of their conversation:
"but I said sorry"
That's when I learned why I should be staying away from kids and normies in general. Subhumans don't deserve any respect. I was expected to give the kid the warmest smile for his idiotic behavior even though I was almost sent to an ER before I could go ER on them (in Minecraft).

I hate kids. Their existence merely serves as the continuation of suffering for future incels. The government should strictly regulate the population so our species will eventually die out.
They make fun of me and I get mogged

i like them because at least they're honest

i like them because at least they're honest
that's just wishful thinking. Maybe you were honest when you were a kid, but I do believe most humans are trash by nature and kids simply haven't developed a good mechanism to hide their evil intentions.

and kids simply haven't developed a good mechanism to hide their evil intentions.

it's boring and tiring to go through seventh layers of irony, sarcasm, cryptic meaning, artificially deepened messages, covered intentions et cetera;
hidden and manipulated malice is ten times worse that raw crude truths.

Last edited:
Taking care of other people's children is cucked. I avoid on principle. Also spray down my desk with Lysol after bring kids to work holidays. Also avoid being at work during that day

I like to interact with children, It's lifefuel for me because i have someone to talk and teach things, but at the same time is suifuel because i will never have one children (i wouldn't even if i ascended because i don't want to cuck my son with my subhuman genetic)

Ok GrAYcel

Children are like women, if someone decides a completely harmless interaction was creepy, you're fucked.
I stay far away from them.

yes i avoid to protect myself from false allegation like child molestation.

I have nothing against them but i dont know how to behave when i am near. I dont want to be scary and thus making whole situation awkward because everyone is kinda looking at me in oddity.

I like children, but I know I must be extremely careful around them as a sub4 old and bald male.

I refuse to interact with children for any reason. Even if one were in desperate need of help or assistance- too bad so sad.:feelsjuice: Interacting with children who aren't your offspring as a male in this society is simply too risky.

I like kids, but I completely ignore and avoid them -- an unattractive, nonwhite, bald manlet is sure to give off creep vibes. With one false accusation based on some stupid Karen or white knight's "feelings", I am fucked --- socially and career-wise

Despise them just like many other living things

can't relate to OP, avoiding kids is because I don't want to get falsely accused of molesting them or murdered by some white knight trying to virtue-signal by "protecting" them

can't relate to OP, avoiding kids is because I don't want to get falsely accused of molesting them or murdered by some white knight trying to virtue-signal by "protecting" them
I used to live in a bad neighborhood where the kids had zero manners. Maybe my view on them would have been differently if they really were little angels like most people claim them to be.

I used to live in a bad neighborhood where the kids had zero manners. Maybe my view on them would have been differently if they really were little angels like most people claim them to be.
I really wish it were legal to beat other people's kids.... As it is now, you'll be crucified if you ruffle a single hair on their precious little heads. :feelssus:

our exposure does color our views, yeah. I can accept there are shit kids out there, you can entertain there's some pleasant ones.

of course we all see sides of them in particular moments which aren't complete pictures

I love interacting with children but when parents are near I am afraid the child walks up to me especially if they are little because if I blush the parents might think I'm a pedo. Tbh I rather interact with children than adults because they are evil

I don't hate them , but i dislike interacting with them

I don’t hate them, but I just don’t even know how to interact with them. I no longer think like them. It’ll be like talking to a dog.
“Uh… hi doggy… What do you want to do? Go out? Play? Eat? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME? I DON’T SPEAK DOGGY LANGUAGE!”

That and my OCD fucks with me.

Last edited:
Particularly foid kids that are between 6-10. They're usually already parading with their princess complex and bratty attitudes.

Kids are Just annoying , often Times loud pieces of Shit

I have no problem with children and children have no problem with me :forcedsmile:
I have problems only with foids who reject me because I'm ugly :blackpill:

"but I said sorry"

I fucking hate kids. They are disease spreading rodents and minecraft addicts. Kids are the reason why tiktok is a success