Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you are stuck in a timeloop (theory?)

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Since it's most likely confirmed aot is a timeloop story. I thought about the horrifying concept that everyone's lives here are all but in one big timeloop. If you rope you will just get reset in another timeline exactly the same as this one but with meaningless changes. (Overall nothing changes and you are stuck in a prison) you won't realize it unless you have deja Vu moments before. I had shit like this happen, where I dream the exact place I will be in the very few months and I have no idea on how it'd get there unless I was there in a previous timeline and I'm subconsciously getting memories of my previous life. For all I know there was a timeline that I could've actually succeeded and found one girl maybe.:smonk: but sadly no deja Vu memories of those yet. ( No timeline disturbance in space time as of now) this prospect terrified me.

Many time i dreamt about life similar yet somehow different, sometimes completely different. I dunno considering how old is the world and applying the butterfly effect small chances that same people would exist in many of the version of the world.

But if we think about things actually not having a free will and people choosing same decision every time we could be possibly living in many timelines.

Many time i dreamt about life similar yet somehow different, sometimes completely different. I dunno considering how old is the world and applying the butterfly effect small chances that same people would exist in many of the version of the world.

But if we think about things actually not having a free will and people choosing same decision every time we could be possibly living in many timelines.
The attack on titan pill. Our inceldom could very well be permanent, or influenced by different forces. If this is true and you do rope and remember this horrible life when you are a child and looksmax you could save yourself a lifetime of regrets

Attack on Titan is a cartoon for children. I know it’s entertaining and kind of a good cope, but try to elevate your intellectual discourse, man.

Attack on Titan is a cartoon for children. I know it’s entertaining and kind of a good cope, but try to elevate your intellectual discourse, man.
My post isnt centered around aot. Reread again

@Cristo you could've been this nigga. Who read every word but yet you insisted it what was the post was about. :feelsbadman:

Sure, I get it it just came off as the voldemort harry potter situation with russia and ukraine and normies
It's fine I forgot their are even worse low IQ niggas than me who don't even read my intellectual posts.

It's fine I forgot their are even worse low IQ niggas than me who don't even read my intellectual posts.
Eh, I’m in class and I did read your “intellectual” post. It just so. Happens that a very recent and normie cartoon made you think about the implications of such concept when it literally doesn’t matter.

Eh, I’m in class and I did read your “intellectual” post. It just so. Happens that a very recent and normie cartoon made you think about the implications of such concept when it literally doesn’t matter.
Imagine being this low iq:fuk:

I have to come back and suffer AGAIN?

This is my worst nightmare, I'm looking forward to dying and just having eternal nothingness with no consciousness. :feelscomfy:

But it'd be fucking typical :feelsree:if that's not the case.

Since it's most likely confirmed aot is a timeloop story. I thought about the horrifying concept that everyone's lives here are all but in one big timeloop. If you rope you will just get reset in another timeline exactly the same as this one but with meaningless changes. (Overall nothing changes and you are stuck in a prison) you won't realize it unless you have deja Vu moments before. I had shit like this happen, where I dream the exact place I will be in the very few months and I have no idea on how it'd get there unless I was there in a previous timeline and I'm subconsciously getting memories of my previous life. For all I know there was a timeline that I could've actually succeeded and found one girl maybe.:smonk: but sadly no deja Vu memories of those yet. ( No timeline disturbance in space time as of now) this prospect terrified me.
Incel reincarnation loop

In one life you are a gymcel
In another a mentalcel
Then a drugiecel
Different race different hobby different location
Everytime a different yet simillar "-cel"
Ultimately same kind of prison and limitation
And different but familiar ways of coping

This is my worst nightmare, I'm looking forward to dying and just having eternal nothingness with no consciousness. :feelscomfy:

But it'd be fucking typical :feelsree:if that's not the case.
You'd wouldn't remember it unless you happen to go somewhere you once where before.

Makes no sense
Nothing in the world makes no sense. Get with the bullshitverse. You're possibly stuck in a timeloop and there's nothing you can do besides not to thinks about it. No different than inceldom.

Hell no i dont want that time line or loop bullshit let me die and that's all can you imagine an eternity as an incel subhuman ? :feelsaww:

Maybe we should consider occult factors like reincarnation and different timelines.

Hell no i dont want that time line or loop bullshit let me die and that's all can you imagine an eternity as an incel subhuman ? :feelsaww:
I'm sorry brother, but this universe has no rules or fairness. The god who made it is an obvious masochistic and liar that it would literally waste it's resources on cruel jokes like this

I’ve often coped with the idea of reality shifting. I sometimes read stuff about it on amino, but it’s mostly foids and ropefuel because you know you’ll never be able to