Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: You are made fun of if you are seen with a female.

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
trait incel. you are discouraged from being with a female. you are cock blocked and males have done more harm to you than good.

Can't relate, am never seen with a female lmao.

Parents made fun of me if I ever mentioned foids growing up, so I was deathly afraid even mentioning them for several years. I have not had a female friend in over a decade though, only once as a kid. Mogs you I bet :chad:

Never happened to me.

trait incel. you are discouraged from being with a female. you are cock blocked and males have done more harm to you than good.
I never liked being around females even as a kid.

In a seriousness though, Who gives a shit? You've had your entire existence to realize you're gonna be made fun of and endure this kind of shit, what's changed? Moment you start giving into the shit normies give you, you'll become exactly what they want you to be. You exist to be a degenerate. The normal stigma of life doesn't apply to you, This level of freedom is only great when you accept a normal life isn't for you.

can sorta relate, i dont even have to be talking to them but still am made fun of

Under what circumstances would I be seen with a female, perchance, pray tell? :fuk:

Under what circumstances would I be seen with a female, perchance, pray tell? :fuk:
in situations like you need to borrow a pen or something. or you just happen to walk into each other on the school campus.
Parents made fun of me if I ever mentioned foids growing up, so I was deathly afraid even mentioning them for several years. I have not had a female friend in over a decade though, only once as a kid. Mogs you I bet :chad:
brutal experience. fk.

Last edited:
in situations like you need to borrow a pen or something. or you just happen to walk into each other on the school campus.
Uh huh. Somehow, that's not the image conjured in my head when you say "seen with a female." Also, foids never borrow shit from me, and if we "walk[ed] into each other on the school campus," they'd find a reason to walk somewhere else.