Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait you are like a ghost on earth

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
do u have the feeling like no one wants to speak to for anything because i certaintly do and its all due to my ugly looks i litreally am invisble to people no one even looks at me ngl people are cruel and wicked to you just the way you look what a fucked up world we live in tbh. to elaborate more on what i was about to say i meant that for example lets say you go outside your house and no one even looks at you or sometimes they look at laugh this is the feeling i go through everyday i waIk outside my house.
i remeber a girl saw me and started laughing at me for some reason but i think its most likely because of my fucked face man thats why i stay mostly at home fuck going outside its pure sucidefuel u see sexhavers, foids and normies having fun while you rot everyday

I am a ghost in Istanbul

I absolutely get this feeling. Just a few months ago I was walking out of the store and this girl scout had set up a table to sell cookies to people. She had to be like 10 or w/e, and she was walking up to everyone coming out of the store and asking if they would like girl scout cookies. I actually did want some cookies, so I sorta slowed down when I walked out. Nope, she asked the person in front of me, the person behind me, didn't even look at me. I ended up walking up to the table and buying the cookies from her dad. He asked his daughter to get the cookies for me and she shook her head. Lmfao, couldn't have been older than 10 and already knew an incel.

It's like a fucking joke how ignored I feel on a constant basis. I think it's part of why I prefer to stay at home, piercing the veil of other people's ignorance just feels wrong and unethical. If they're ignoring me, it's probably because their instincts are well-attuned to my subhuman nature and they don't want to have anything to do with me aside from trade. Just asking for a moment of attention seems like a transgression, and I'm not out to be a bad person.

I cam relate, i was bullied today because of my looks by JB stacies they literally laughed when they saw me and had that look in their eyes, like they saw a freak or something :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Us incels can’t go out without getting bullied just for existing we can’t even live our subhuman life without getting ridiculed and mocked by toilets and their chads, IM TIRED OF GETTING BULLIED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: IM STUCK IN MY FUCKING ROOM BECAUSE OF THESE MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEERS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
yeah fuck foids ngl they the reason we are suffering

I absolutely get this feeling. Just a few months ago I was walking out of the store and this girl scout had set up a table to sell cookies to people. She had to be like 10 or w/e, and she was walking up to everyone coming out of the store and asking if they would like girl scout cookies. I actually did want some cookies, so I sorta slowed down when I walked out. Nope, she asked the person in front of me, the person behind me, didn't even look at me. I ended up walking up to the table and buying the cookies from her dad. He asked his daughter to get the cookies for me and she shook her head. Lmfao, couldn't have been older than 10 and already knew an incel.

It's like a fucking joke how ignored I feel on a constant basis. I think it's part of why I prefer to stay at home, piercing the veil of other people's ignorance just feels wrong and unethical. If they're ignoring me, it's probably because their instincts are well-attuned to my subhuman nature and they don't want to have anything to do with me aside from trade. Just asking for a moment of attention seems like a transgression, and I'm not out to be a bad person.
brutal dude girls are something else man

Could be a trucel trait as well

I get it... some people are nice and will help, others will act as if you just commited a heinous crime. Children are especially harsh in regard to looks, they will hate us the moment they lay their eyes on us. Even my cousins don't want anything to do with me and I have done NOTHING to them.
It hurts :feelsbadman:

I do feel ignored in general by the world.

It's weird how women complain that they're hit on too much but if they were treated like men and were basically just ignored all the time I don't think many of them could cope.

It's weird how women complain that they're hit on too much but if they were treated like men and were basically just ignored all the time I don't think many of them could cope
yeah

FUCKING. THIS.

That's is the truecel experience. People and IT just wouldn't get it. Eventually you kinda get used to it.

I've had very similar experiences, people always act like I don't exist,[UWSL]even though I always try to look decent (JFL)[/UWSL]

I once entered to a store with two family members, one of the employees welcomed both except me.

There was a time in my classroom where the teacher was delivering the tests, he gave the tests to every classmate, except me. I had to inform him and he apologized, he didn't notice me.

And the list goes on, I'd tell more but I feel limited by my broken English.

You'd say this was just one occasion, but this has happened to me often.

This is the only place where I can relate this much, we're here for a reason beyond not getting a gf

This is the only place where I can relate this much, we're here for a reason beyond not getting a gf
Yes, I strongly agree. There's some truths that I feel just can't really be understood outside of a particular context. This truth, this one belongs to us. I've heard other people complain about how incel culture seems to be spreading into everything, but I just take it as a sign of the cultural superiority inherent in any people (or sub-people, in my case) who are willing to speak truth to power.

One thing that I find endlessly amusing is the sheer extent to which cliques form in any social context (merely observed, never a part of), including these forums. The isolation is so severe that I don't even think Inceltear has featured one of my posts. Even the jackals overlook what I have to say out of the simple fact that it's just utterly ignorable. I often find myself wondering why I even bother talking and communicating anywhere but here, since any other communication just seems like shouting into a void.

I'm like you, though - I keep myself presentable. I would never be considered attractive, but I have appropriate hygiene practices, and I do take some care in choosing clothes/etc. to make sure that I'm as less of a blight on my surroundings as possible. Maybe it would be better for me if I were to just stop and start to act out a little more. Do you think my life would paradoxically improve if I stopped using deodorant/taking showers? I would certainly be noticed more, even if it isn't the kind of positive, affirming attention that I long for. I suppose that choice is right out, by my own personal standards I wouldn't cause a fuss, even if it actually would improve my life. Maybe that's my problem, deeply - I'm just not good looking enough to not cause a fuss.

People don't acknowledge me whatsoever. For genetical factors that were completely out of my control. Can't imagine what it must be like to wake up and be Chad and just have random people act friendly and start conversations with you everywhere you go.

People don't acknowledge me whatsoever. For genetical factors that were completely out of my control. Can't imagine what it must be like to wake up and be Chad and just have random people act friendly and start conversations with you everywhere you go.
yeah chads have life on tutorial mode

It's weird how women complain that they're hit on too much but if they were treated like men and were basically just ignored all the time I don't think many of them could cope.

turn that into an advantage fellow brothER

truecel trait, you aren't a ghost on earth, you are actively targeted. Truecels are sought out to be attacked by the normcattle

truecel trait, you aren't a ghost on earth, you are actively targeted. Truecels are sought out to be attacked by the normcattle
yeah if you go outside alot but like if you are working or in college then there is no choice

for example lets say you go outside your house and no one even looks at you or sometimes they look at laugh this is the feeling i go through everyday i waIk outside my house.
i remeber a girl saw me and started laughing at me for some reason but i think its most likely because of my fucked face man
Stuff like this happens to me all the time. Most people just ignore me, but there are also people who laugh at me when they see me or call me ugly or gollum or harry potter etc. Pure suifuel. As a trucel you should never leave your basement tbh.

Stuff like this happens to me all the time. Most people just ignore me, but there are also people who laugh at me when they see me or call me ugly or gollum or harry potter etc. Pure suifuel. As a trucel you should never leave your basement tbh.
yeah i wish i can never leave to go to the real world but i dont think i have a choice

Yep I would call myself a ghost … a ghost in Istanbul …

like a fucking joke how ignored I feel on a constant basis. I think it's part of why I prefer to stay at home, piercing the veil of other people's ignorance just feels wrong and unethical. If they're ignoring me, it's probably because their instincts are well-attuned to my subhuman nature and they don't want to have anything to do with me aside from trade. Just asking for a moment of attention seems like a transgression, and I'm not out to be a bad person.
This is how I feel

do u have the feeling like no one wants to speak to for anything because i certaintly do and its all due to my ugly looks i litreally am invisble to people no one even looks at me ngl people are cruel and wicked to you just the way you look what a fucked up world we live in tbh. to elaborate more on what i was about to say i meant that for example lets say you go outside your house and no one even looks at you or sometimes they look at laugh this is the feeling i go through everyday i waIk outside my house.
i remeber a girl saw me and started laughing at me for some reason but i think its most likely because of my fucked face man thats why i stay mostly at home fuck going outside its pure sucidefuel u see sexhavers, foids and normies having fun while you rot everyday
People rarely intiate conversations with me and when I make eye contact with foids they try their best to look away (obvioisly disgusted)