Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You are happy that WW3 started

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The invasion of Ukraine is comparable to Hitler's invasion of Poland.

WW3 has already fucking begun.

Our lives would have been meaningless and shit anyway, might as well watch the spectacle unfold. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Incels are the group which loses the least from apocalypse, it may even be a cool alternative to suicide. :feelzez: Instead of roping like a pussy while everyone else continues being happy, watching the world go down with you and others lose their happiness :feelshaha:. Must feel pretty amazing.

JFL. There's no WW3 still.

Nobody asked you faggot
Pussy. "Oh no the poor normies will die". Kys.
its just that i dont really care, its just some fucking shithole that nobody cares about, dozens conflicts like that in the past decade
also WW3? seriously? 30k person died and you call that a world war? nazis killed almost 2M in poland
it was good for foids tho, 100s of ukranian foids got paper to whore themselves in the rest of europe
its a gay war not interesting at all

How come that you still alive despite living in Ukraine ?

maybe the only thing good about it is that euros and burgers are seething over gas prices now

oh also some csgo pros are from ukraine so sucks for them i guess

its just that i dont really care, its just some fucking shithole that nobody cares about, dozens conflicts like that in the past decade
also WW3? seriously? 30k person died and you call that a world war? nazis killed almost 2M in poland
it was good for foids tho, 100s of ukranian foids got paper to whore themselves in the rest of europe
its a gay war not interesting at all
If Putin starts losing nukes will fly

I don't really care I just hope I don't get drafted somehow. They wanted this now they can fuck off and die

I have the power to start WW3 whenever I want.

Let it happen. Enough of this clown world.

If Putin starts losing nukes will fly
no one will lunch nukes, there's anti ballistic missiles that can destroy the nuke missiles before it reenter the atmosphere
nukes are nothing but dick misuerment contents now

Embrace the chaos

There likely won’t be a ww3

But if there was I want in on the spoils so I can be a rich warlord :feelshaha:

The invasion of Ukraine is comparable to Hitler's invasion of Poland.

WW3 has already fucking begun.

Our lives would have been meaningless and shit anyway, might as well watch the spectacle unfold. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Incels are the group which loses the least from apocalypse, it may even be a cool alternative to suicide. :feelzez: Instead of roping like a pussy while everyone else continues being happy, watching the world go down with you and others lose their happiness :feelshaha:. Must feel pretty amazing.
I hope so

Me when ww3 happens
776A3838 20C2 476E 8B66 461D1C9ADDA4

War is not good and should have never started, it started to advance the Great Reset, both sides are wings from the same specimen

Cope if you think WW3 is happening:lul:
I mean I want it to happen but it won’t:society:
Don't get me wrong but It won't happen would be epic to see tho

damn what a shitty thread

Happy that cumskins are suffering