Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You are changing your profile picture on Steam too much

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

subhuman abused dog , traumacel , untermensch
★★★★★
You have no personality so you keep changing your profile picture like a teenager except you're a mentally unstable schizoid in your 20s.

Incel trait changing profile too much on INCEL.IS

Waco rejoin the chat

damn I haven't changed my steam avi more over a year.

You have no personality so you keep changing your profile picture like a teenager except you're a mentally unstable schizoid in your 20s.
Brutal personality pill

I lack a strong foundation, so I have yet to find an avi that fits. I'd love to have an avi that perfectly encapsulates my self - alas, the constant changing is representative of my turbulent nature... :feelsUnreal:
do not fit yourself in an avi man

people are more complex than that

I've had the same for like 7+ years

When I choose an avi with a character in it, I end up adopting the speech pattern/communication style of said avi. My last avi was the reason why I was communicating with a lot of "..." as that is how such an entity would speak, haha...
View attachment 691699

When I choose a logo like my current, I can be myself.
relatable when I used to have Ryan Gosling or Travis Bickle profile pictures. I resonated too deeply with the character.