Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You are an INTP

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★

INTP are also the autistic and retarded people
Comment if you are a fellow INTP-cel

Are you an INTP too @Incelius Savage?

Are you an INTP too @Incelius Savage?
But i am like a retarded person cuz i’ve been held in a cage and been isolated nearly my entire life. Just about the same thing

I only know I am retarded

Welcome to the INTP club buddy
In the sense that I am not intelligent, that I am a slowpoke and I can't learn jack shit for my life.

INTP and retarded? What are you smoking. We are some of the smartest. We pursue knowledge for its own sake.

INTP and retarded? What are you smoking. We are some of the smartest. We pursue knowledge for its own sake.
Who are "we", sure some are and thats the stereotype but 90% of INTPS I have seen, including myself are fucking retarded. Maybe because of brainrot due to the circumstances being an INTP gives

INTPs are subhuman overentitled JBW fakecels

"subhuman" "fakecels" pick one buddy
Subhumans are soys and femoids and those like them, not yourself you self-hating almost-lost-to-the-void-of-low-self-esteemcel

Subhumans are soys and femoids and those like them, not yourself you self-hating almost-lost-to-the-void-of-low-self-esteemcel
You are the least black pilled black pilled person on here ever

You are the least black pilled black pilled person on here ever
Nigga my stats has made me blackpilled since forever. You only hate yourself because you are a faggot. Being blackpilled doesn't mean you have to hate yourself. Just everyone else for your own self-preservation, without being bitter. Very doable. Smoke weed & nigger ass

INTJ master race

I'm INTP. I feel like there is a K-on avi halo effect. I seem to think more highly of people with K-on avis than of those without.
Sadly not true.

That's a bummer. I am an INFP lol.

Im infj or intj

i got istp on that shit but all personality tests are equal to zodiac = bullshit
I can tell how I am irl instead of needing a shit test to determine my personality

Pseudo science

It's no coincidence that those who are the most introverted and logical are the most autistic, and additionally that those who focus their reason on the big picture are the most blackpilled.

Just did two different tests, first INFJ-T, second INTJ. On both tests 100 percent introverted.

Yep. I always test INTP and sometimes on the edge with J. But P is still more dominant. So yeah, didn't know the association with autism or that they have many traits in common. Starting make a shit ton of sense now.

Every time i take the test I get a different result. Once I even took it twice in the same day they were different. Only consistent letter is Introvert

I've gotten consistent INTJ from different sources

I am on medication for a reason :feelsaww:

correct. i'm INTP. the most introverted and high-inhib personality type. it is also over for most INTJS too.

Yep. I always test INTP and sometimes on the edge with J. But P is still more dominant. So yeah, didn't know the association with autism or that they have many traits in common. Starting make a shit ton of sense now.
Yes, it's very interesting

Every time i take the test I get a different result. Once I even took it twice in the same day they were different. Only consistent letter is Introvert
Do you use 16personalities?