Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You are an alcoholic

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
If you're a subhuman there is absolutely nothing to do except drink.

My family avoids me. I have almost no friends. No career. Poor. Girls don't like me.

At least I can afford alcohol and forget my shitty life for a few hours when I get wasted.

i haven't drank in a while but i'm going to get some whiskey as soon as the liquor store opens

Alcohol only worsens my despair and negative thoughts. What a shitty type of drug.

I don’t drink too much... I think

addiction to anything that makes you not have to think about your life is also an incel trait

I don't drink alcohol but I must admit I drink lots of energy drinks.

No i dont drink.

My family avoids me. I have almost no friends. No career. Poor. Girls don't like me.

At least I can afford alcohol and forget my shitty life for a few hours when I get wasted.
Alcohol makes your breath stink and can give you hangovers. That's even before other problems like liver failure are considered. How do you manage tbh?

Alcohol makes your breath stink and can give you hangovers. That's even before other problems like liver failure are considered. How do you manage tbh?
Yeah because I have so many friends who can complain about my breath.

You cure hangovers easily with beer.

Yeah because I have so many friends who can complain about my breath.
Not because of other people but living with the feeling. It just makes you feel even more like a lazy piece of crap than before imo. It takes all the enjoyment out of drinking.
You cure hangovers easily with beer.
True beer and lighter alcoholic drinks are less likely to give you hangovers compared to stronger drinks like vodka. Still that doesn't mean you can't get hangovers from drinking beer.

Pretty accurate I drink everyday

Not because of other people but living with the feeling. It just makes you feel even more like a lazy piece of crap than before imo. It takes all the enjoyment out of drinking.

True beer and lighter alcoholic drinks are less likely to give you hangovers compared to stronger drinks like vodka. Still that doesn't mean you can't get hangovers from drinking beer.
I never said I drink vodka.

I never said I drink vodka.
But drinking beer can still give you hangovers. Also drinking beer still makes your mouth stink and your teeth feel like they are rotting.

Time to quit

Attachments

• 1615660070048.webm
    2 MB

Alcohol is a fucking trash substance. I had drunk it once and it felt so shitty, I could not think,

Government should give us free booze

not me, drinking alone is boring. Why drink when you can masturbate?

Sounds like a failed normie trait.

I just drank 500ml of Gin and some Scotch. I don't even feel that drunk yet.

I used to drink a lot but it catches up to you. Your hormones get all phucked up, you get bloated, feel like shit 24/7, digestion issues, liver problems,

It's fun in moderation. Then again, I was a binge drinker.

What are you drinking lads? For me, it's everclear 190 proof

I’m not alcoholic but it’s definitely a cope.

I used to drink a lot but it catches up to you. Your hormones get all phucked up, you get bloated, feel like shit 24/7, digestion issues, liver problems,

It's fun in moderation. Then again, I was a binge drinker.