Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: you are 5-6 years behind your peers

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Like for real in highschool I played with toy cars legos/transformers with my younger sister and did not care about girls. (sure I fapped but that was it) when I entered uni at 18 I felt like a CHILD while some of my peers were experimenting with sex/relationships. (I legit played with transformers/toys etc.) then at 21-23 I felt like I was in highschool when everyone was getting internships. Now at 24 when i start working I NOW feel like a freshman/sophomore in uni.

-what the fuck is wrong with me? (I faced abuse/trauma as a lad and was fed ritalin at 7 so IDK maybe this is arrested development)

Last edited:
I remember people in my class used to make fun of me for playing Pokemon games when I was TEN. Lol.

When I read the title I thought you meant it literally

I can still relate to that though

Like for real in highschool I played with toy cars legos/transformers with my younger sister and did not care about girls. (sure I fapped but that was it) when I entered uni at 18 I felt like a CHILD while some of my peers were experimenting with sex/relationships. (I legit played with transformers/toys etc.) then at 21-23 I felt like I was in highschool when everyone was getting internships. Now at 24 when i start working I NOW feel like a freshman/sophomore in uni.

-what the fuck is wrong with me? (I faced abuse/trauma as a lad and was fed ritalin at 7 so IDK maybe this is arrested development)
I always felt at least 10-15 years behind my peers mentally at least.

Yeah we all pretty much have developmental delays because of lonely teen years. Based old-school psychologists like Erik Erikson recognized this in his formulation of the stages of psychosocial development. He described the key challenge in young adulthood as "Intimacy vs Isolation." It's rather self-evident what side of that we fall on.

My mind can't accept that I'm not a teenager anymore (soon a wizard)

I feel like a child. I swear when I see 2 14 yr old kids kissing in public i feel like a child, they mature mog me in my head.

Yeah we all pretty much have developmental delays because of lonely teen years. Based old-school psychologists like Erik Erikson recognized this in his formulation of the stages of psychosocial development. He described the key challenge in young adulthood as "Intimacy vs Isolation." It's rather self-evident what side of that we fall on.
View attachment 479968
yeah that is me ESPECIALLY at the role confusion part. i should have figured this shit out at 16-20 but at 24 I still don't know! (not good)

I feel like a child. I swear when I see 2 14 yr old kids kissing in public i feel like a child, they mature mog me in my head.
same

It's actually really interesting to think about why some people develop this way.

In my high school we had 2 guys who acted like 3rd graders: They would do nothing but play on their 3ds's all day, run around the halls full speed while shouting and they also wore very childish clothes.

From what I gathered they had no developmental issues. What they did have was truecel-tier looks. Maybe growing up as an outcast really does slow down your development?

Last edited:
Mate I'm like 15 years behind LOL. At this point I really don't give a shit, if I'm in a conversation I just try to speak as little as possible. Just don't reveal too much about yourself. I also have a knack for lying, a lot.

Mate I'm like 15 years behind LOL. At this point I really don't give a shit, if I'm in a conversation I just try to speak as little as possible. Just don't reveal too much about yourself. I also have a knack for lying, a lot.
IDK bars are easy environments for me because everyone is kinda inebriated so conversing is easier

The strange thing is I've always been more "mature" but have absolutely no material proof to certify that "maturity". I felt like a fucking 40 year old at 20, but I had not a single milestone to justify that behaviour.

It's actually really interesting to think about why some people develop this way.

In my high school we had 2 guys who acted like 3rd graders: They would do nothing but play on their 3ds's all day, run around the halls full speed while shouting and they also wore very childish clothes.

From what I gathered they had no developmental issues. What they did have was truecel-tier looks. Maybe growing up as an outcast really does slow down your development?
were they brothers?

Missing out on Milestone will do that 2 a mf, :fuk::feelsclown:
I'm absolutely deadass convinced that you cannot properly grow as a person without hitting some milestones like love, intimacy, relationships, sex, solid friendships, a supportive family etc

You might do ok with not having a friend OR a supportive family if everything else is good imo. But me? I have NONE of that stuff

ffs never experiencing human touch is enough to destroy someone

The strange thing is I've always been more "mature" but have absolutely no material proof to certify that "maturity". I felt like a fucking 40 year old at 20, but I had not a single milestone to justify that behaviour.
EXACTLY my guess is demographics. if you are white (or black even) you grew up in the 'burbs with few kids your age. you interacted with old boomers. so you somewhat "matured" fast. Or you may have faced abuse/trauma and got blackpilled fast.

however this alienates you from your peers thus missing out (or in my case) intentionally separating yourself from important milestones
I'm absolutely deadass convinced that you cannot properly grow as a person without hitting some milestones like love, intimacy, relationships, sex, solid friendships, a supportive family etc

You might do ok with not having a friend OR a supportive family if everything else is good imo. But me? I have NONE of that stuff

ffs never experiencing human touch is enough to destroy someone
look up incelmatics but he talked about cortisol. (stress hormone) after a while the brain rots, you forget shit etc. IDK he may be right because that is how i feel

I am at least 15 years behind my peers

Not really I was a few years ahead

More like 15 years

I was told I act like a 5 y.o. and I'm > 30.

In many ways and in some i am jumpy like happy brat when no one looks.:feelsYall:

5-10 years by now.
+1 for every next year to come.

you lack formative experiences then, so do I

21 and i feel like mentally i have the personality of a 15 year old, an 8 year old, a 40 year old, an 80 year old, and a 21 year old.
I don't do any of the generic early 20s stuff, like parties, clubs, bars, drinking, drugs, sex, relationships, driving or owning a car, having fun and being young and dumb, none of that shit. Instead all my time is wasted being alone and using my computer. Women my age wouldn't dare look my way for sex or a relationship, hell not even older women.

Same, when i talk to people my age is like talking to fossils.
oddly I can only relate to old fossils (kind of) my demographics are bad where I live. mostly old boomers. never got much practice interacting with folk my age

oddly I can only relate to old fossils (kind of) my demographics are bad where I live. mostly old boomers. never got much practice interacting with folk my age
I can either talk to kids or boomers, the rest of them dont have the same interest as me. all they talk is their wife,their house, their job etc. Boomers in pension have more broad knowledge than men in 30s. they are also easier to talk to, they dont try to fake and put you down, maybe because they dont see you as a competition.

Same, I'm mentally crippled by missing out on so many milestones.

From a wageslave pov normies are light years ahead of me (and i like it that way), but from a blackpill perspective normies scum don't understand 1% of the things i do.

Sadly, I agree :feelscry:
Maybe at 14-15 I was on equal grounds but after that its just downhill

Yep I’m almost 24 but mentally 16

More like 10 years

My friends from high school already have jobs. I still haven't completed my STEM degree

I was like that for awhile but I now feel ahead of others in terms of mental maturity, everything is so pointless and retarded

Way more than that from me. I'm 10+ years behind my peers, I have had literally zero life milestones since I was 10.

More like 15 years

I am 100000000 years beyond

I feel the same way. I'm in college and I find it weird knowing people my age and younger have had sex/serious relationships. I can barely take care of myself. :feelscry:

More like 10-12 years.
My high school classmates got their driver's licence at the age of 17. I got it at the age of 27.
They lost their virginity between 14 and 17. I first visited a hooker at 28.

Can relate. But I’m lightyears far ahead to the death tho. They can’t compete with that

all these milestones don't mean anything btw guys. it's about your mental.

i think i'm on par if not ahead of my peers now

View attachment 479968
Fuck... Looks like I just went straight from school age inferiority to middle adulthood stagnation

View attachment 479968