Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you always think your life has hit rock bottom, yet somehow it continues to get worse

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
My progression for the last decade:
2011-2012: final year of university, still unable to find a gf but it doesn't bother me much because i'm blissfully unaware that everybody around me already lost their virginity a long time ago in high school
2012-2016: move across the country to silicon valley for work, quickly discover that the only thing worse than being surrounded by girls that don't like you is not ever seeing girls at all (the male:female ratio is unreal out there, you hardly ever see foids under 40). Also discover that I don't know how to make new friends, so I end up alone in my apartment all the time. it is here that I fell for the hobbymaxx advice, although it's not total bullshit since I at least managed to find fulfilling new hobbies that I still partake in to this day even though they'll never find me a gf.
2016-2017: realize i was happier back before i moved to california. spend over a year trying to find a new job back home, but nobody over there wants me.
2018-2019: I finally manage to get a job I don't hate (albeit still in california) at a very well-known computer company which I will not name but probably about half of the people on this forum buy our products. I also finally make a new friend in CA, somebody with a lot of loneliness problems like me trapped in a world where they don't belong. With money rapidly accruing in my bank account for the first time ever and the beginnings of a new network of friends finally taking form, it's starting to look like the title of this post may have been incorrect. However...
2020: I GET DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 4 CANCER:feelsohgod:. Also my new friend commits suicide.
2021: they have to amputate one of my legs due to complications during cancer treatment, irreparably damaging my personality.

You think you're in hell, but then you learn there are several layers of hell and as you descend into each layer one at a time in procession they become even more horrific, agonizing, or torturing than the one before. :feelsdevil: I feel your pain fren. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
2011-2012: final year of university, still unable to find a gf but it doesn't bother me much because i'm blissfully unaware that everybody around me already lost their virginity a long time ago in high school
2012-2016: move across the country to silicon valley for work, quickly discover that the only thing worse than being surrounded by girls that don't like you is not ever seeing girls at all (the male:female ratio is unreal out there, you hardly ever see foids under 40). Also discover that I don't know how to make new friends, so I end up alone in my apartment all the time. it is here that I fell for the hobbymaxx advice, although it's not total bullshit since I at least managed to find fulfilling new hobbies that I still partake in to this day even though they'll never find me a gf.
2016-2017: realize i was happier back before i moved to california. spend over a year trying to find a new job back home, but nobody over there wants me.
2018-2019: I finally manage to get a job I don't hate (albeit still in california) at a very well-known computer company which I will not name but probably about half of the people on this forum buy our products. I also finally make a new friend in CA, somebody with a lot of loneliness problems like me trapped in a world where they don't belong. With money rapidly accruing in my bank account for the first time ever and the beginnings of a new network of friends finally taking form, it's starting to look like the title of this post may have been incorrect. However...
2020: I GET DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 4 CANCER:feelsohgod:. Also my new friend commits suicide.
2021: they have to amputate one of my legs due to complications during cancer treatment, irreparably damaging my personality.
You mog the shit out of me

Come sit by the fireplace and share your story my friend. Misery loves company, as they say.
We’re in poverty and My iq is too low for university,I wish I chose a different major,stem is too hard for me,I know I’ll fail :feelsrope: school

i should’ve gotten a degree by now but I couldn’t cuz depression and having a shit life/bullying/ostracized/poverty plus being ugly

nearly all people I know gotten their degrees and living a good high status life while I even can’t get past a basic engineering bullshit

I wish I’ve chosen the easiest majors:cryfeels:

But all people said I shoukd go to stem cuz I was lonely ugly weird autistic loser :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I wish I was at least smart or hardworking :feelsrope:

I maybe would’ve did something more if I wasn’t depressed as hell , seriously can’t keep my head up literally:feelsrope:

We’re in poverty and My iq is too low for university,I wish I chose a different major,stem is too hard for me,I know I’ll fail :feelsrope: school

i should’ve gotten a degree by now but I couldn’t cuz depression and having a shit life/bullying/ostracized/poverty plus being ugly

nearly all people I know gotten their degrees and living a good high status life while I even can’t get past a basic engineering bullshit

I wish I’ve chosen the easiest majors:cryfeels:

But all people said I shoukd go to stem cuz I was lonely ugly weird autistic loser :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I wish I was at least smart or hardworking :feelsrope:

I maybe would’ve did something more if I wasn’t depressed as hell , seriously can’t keep my head up literally:feelsrope:
Let me know if you ever want help with anything. I got a B.S. in computer engineering (which is a mix between computer science and electrical engineering) because I initially wanted to design computer hardware, but after graduation I became a programmer instead because they make more money for doing less work.

Let me know if you ever want help with anything. I got a B.S. in computer engineering (which is a mix between computer science and electrical engineering) because I initially wanted to design computer hardware, but after graduation I became a programmer instead because they make more money for doing less work.
Fuuuuckkkkk I should’ve chosen computer or any other shit man ,fucking hell :feelsrope:,so what are your thoughts on my miserable existence?

Wow that's terrible what you went through. Please hang in there, we all love you : )

Wow that's terrible what you went through. Please hang in there, we all love you : )
I concur...

Stick around bro...

The worst is yet to come!

(Stoicism helps)

The Other one is homeless @Nebuchadnezzar

This one has cancer @mericks

This Life man , it seems to only consist of suffering For the downthrotten and pleasure for the blessed and Gifted .

Why did your friend end it? He was propably bluepilled while being lonely and He couldnt Figure Out why.

Atleast you Know why.

Anyways Just laugh and cope at this Shit , Life is finite and nothing Matters after your dead

I smoke cigarettes and laugh, say haha I will get cancer, haha I will die sooner and then I might actually get it one day

It is always the same patter first it is like a joke and then it slowly actually happens and your life is fucked

remember in grade school or middle school: haha I will never get a gf (look how cool I am)

It is a who would have thought a coping mechanism and altough the blackpill might be our reality now for some of us this destiny could have been evaded or at least delayed, because when you are younger everything is easier compared to where you are now

Holly shit. I just saw this. I'm very sorry brocel.

You're fucking strong tbh. respect.