Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you already learn your lesson and still pay for it

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
You already learn your lesson and still will pay for it. Most people will drink that much, along with their bestest of friends and they will vow along with themselves they will never get that fucked again. They have their romantic interest(the entire high school was invested in) to be their confidants and support . They do this every weekend, switching off between each other.
All the intricacies of chad and stacie and the in between and their interactions.
You have fucking no one, you aren’t invited to any parties. You get blackout drunk, nobody notices the specifics of your personality, how you could benefit a social circle and be a positive member.
They get fucked up again same story 52*20 and a slight downward trajectory by 5 percent after that, they feel complete, a life worth lived
You deserve a goddamn medal.

yeah people care about them and not us
quite unfair really

yeah people care about them and not us
quite unfair really
When I get drunk all that’s left is the truth of my situation , and I don’t want to off myself yet because I love my dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back