Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You achieved nothing unlike your peers and you're dumb

• Thread starter Deleted member 30339
  • Start date
Deleted member 30339

Deleted member 30339

SoberCel
-
You don't have money because you can't get a job and seem self reliant to people to boost social status.

You don't have a good education so you can't seem intelligent and cultured.

You're too clumbsy, so when people give you tasks to do so you fuck it up and then they have to do it for you/themselves.

You're too gullible so you believe everything everyone says and get laughed at.

You're too anxious or ugly so you can't find a gf to save your life.

You annoy everyone and always make an unpleasant situation when you're trying to be yourself.

All you can do is sit at home and browse the internet and cope.

all the people I know have/had gfs while Im rotting and waiting for the angel of death to come pick me up

I surpassed most of them academically, but still an incel due to my ugly face and autism

my peers are faggots, idc

Do you ever get envious by normie cuck that get the best slice of life?
yes but i know they were born with rich fathers and i wasnt so i know it was already over from the start

all the people I know have/had gfs while Im rotting and waiting for the angel of death to come pick me up
Come and join us

I hold fast to my theory that we incels are the ones who are too dumb and too smart to fit in. Thats it. Our bad looks reflect it. The most beautiful people are the ones closest to 100 IQ in each test group. The further to the left/down the iq scale, the more you´re mixed with lower genes and vice versa to the right->higher genes. The world is auto-made for and by the middle, stretching it somewhat from ~85-115 IQ.

my peers are faggots, idc
Based
I hold fast to my theory that we incels are the ones who are too dumb and too smart to fit in. Thats it. Our bad looks reflect it. The most beautiful people are the ones closest to 100 IQ in each test group. The further to the left/down the iq scale, the more you´re mixed with lower genes and vice versa to the right->higher genes. The world is auto-made for and by the middle, stretching it somewhat from ~85-115 IQ.
The best thing about being high IQ is that all the pleasures you desire are free :feelsokman:

Dumbtards constantly need to wageslave to finance their fucking partying and their travels. :feelshaha: All I need is a good book or video.

I'm still extremely dumb when it comes to practical shit and social interaction etc.

Last edited:
Literally ~half of the worlds males are incels, almost half are betabuxxers and like ONE/A few in every community all over earth are chads (the remaining 0,1-2% maybe). Count the number of villages and cities, and you know the number of chads in the world. Sweden: 2011 Chads. This is because theres only ever 1 chad/community. And according to wikipedia: https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_över_Sveriges_tätorter, theres 2011 towns.
The bigger the city=The bigger the harems.

Last edited:
I surpassed most of them academically, but still an incel due to my ugly face and autism
this I mog many academically and financially. But in the end I am below a cockroach to normalfags purely due to being a shitskin midget

You don't have money because you can't get a job and seem self reliant to people to boost social status.

You don't have a good education so you can't seem intelligent and cultured.

You're too clumbsy, so when people give you tasks to do so you fuck it up and then they have to do it for you/themselves.

You're too gullible so you believe everything everyone says and get laughed at.

You're too anxious or ugly so you can't find a gf to save your life.

You annoy everyone and always make an unpleasant situation when you're trying to be yourself.

All you can do is sit at home and browse the internet and cope.
Apart from being gullible (i don't trust anyone,the only person i trust in is me) this is exactly my life.