Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: Women find fermented fish more attractive than you

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Have you ever asked out a female, and she was like "No, I'd rather put a fesikh up my cunt than go out with you"

@gymletethnicel

https://incels.is/attachments/img_20181029_114301_826-jpg.57508/

Imagine being a fish, grown in a tank to be eaten and then a woman purchased you and forces your entire body into her vagina, her muscles wrapping around you and liquid releasing onto you as you smell the musky rotten sea. Then she proceeds to slide you in and out repeatedly before finally orgasming as her muscles collapse upon you and she removes you. You just lie there a fish covered in vaginal liquids.

Maybe after that she sticks you inside her mouth and swallows you whole, you travel down her esophagus the muscles massaging you as you land in the burning acid of her stomach. You struggle around but to no use. You find yourself melting away in extreme exasperating pain. Soon your entire existence will become nothing but fat on a girl's body and shit in a toilet.

Imagine being a fish, grown in a tank to be eaten and then a woman purchased you and forces your entire body into her vagina, her muscles wrapping around you and liquid releasing onto you as you smell the musky rotten sea. Then she proceeds to slide you in and out repeatedly before finally orgasming as her muscles collapse upon you and she removes you. You just lie there a fish covered in vaginal liquids.

Maybe after that she sticks you inside her mouth and swallows you whole, you travel down her esophagus the muscles massaging you as you land in the burning acid of her stomach. You struggle around but to no use. You find yourself melting away in extreme exasperating pain. Soon your entire existence will become nothing but fat on a girl's body and shit in a toilet.
Sounds rough

Brutal :feelskek:

Yes, this happened to me a few times. I once tried to ask out a woman selling BBQ burgers, she sold no fish, so I thought she wouldn't have been infected by the fesikhpill. I was wrong, upon asking her out she pulled out a bag of fermented fish and told me that I will never be able sexually pleasure her like the fesikh she was hiding in her bag.
brutal

What can I do to become more attractive than fermented fish?

What can I do to become more attractive than fermented fish?
Business idea: sell fesikh scented deodorant and cologne so that foids are attracted to you

Business idea: sell fesikh scented deodorant and cologne so that foids are attracted to you
I was thinking about making fesikh scented candles.

Tbh women would find anything more attrative than incels

Tough life

Yes, this happened to me a few times. I once tried to ask out a woman selling BBQ burgers, she sold no fish, so I thought she wouldn't have been infected by the fesikhpill. I was wrong, upon asking her out she pulled out a bag of fermented fish and told me that I will never be able sexually pleasure her like the fesikh she was hiding in her bag.
Makes sense