Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: women disagree with you the same way they disagree with another woman

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@natforprez/video/6964402184335166726?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6896145379973875206

One of the blackpill incel theories is that straight women view men they're unattracted to as non-sexual, or "another woman" if you will. In my experience in the past, when they have disagreed with me at work or school, it's always in a passive-aggressive apologetic way, as shown in the second part, never in an aggressive way like the first part. My hypothesis is that women assert themselves harder with guys they find attractive. Thoughts?

I'm not sure. Women have been aggressive with me.

They see them the way straight men see other men, they see them as nonsexual but to foids they could also be a threat (foids fear harrassement and asault from unattractive men)

Like how straight foids feel the same about getting hit on by an average/slightly above average (unattractive to them) man as a straight man would feel about getting hit on by a homosexual male.

Did you even watch the video?

Women try to psychologically abuse non-chads

i hate these fucking sluts so much

Definitely not the case, and I guess the video assumes arguing with a man whose not interesting to her sexually. They don´t argue with Chads for the sake of winning the argument, but only to get attention and show how submissive they are.

Her looksmatch is working overtime cleaning woks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back