Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Women avoid you even when it's detrimental to them.

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
★★★★
-Waitresses will risk giving bad attention if it means not interacting with you.
-Women will prefer to stand on the bus than sitting next to you.
-Women will prefer getting a bad grade than working with you in an assignment they were forced to be in.
-Women handing flyers will risk not completing the job if it means not interacting with you.
-Women will cross in the middle street so they don't have to pass near you in the sideway.
-Women will choose to look like bad people in front of others before treating you well.
-Women will accept any negative consequence they may have as long as it means avoiding you.

Sometimes i love my job as a heart surgeon

never around foids enough to even notice this

Here are 2 things that happened to me JUST TODAY:

Was walking down the hall at work, 2 Stacy’s came down from the 2nd floor suing the “fire stairs”. Just as I walked past the door to these stairs it opened as they were coming on to the 1st floor. Anyways, it was a situation where they had to look at me and I got looks of disgust from both of them.

Later in the evening I went to the grocery store, I was leaving the soda aisle while just as a attractive milf was entering the soda aisle pushing her cart. When she saw me she just froze in the middle and stared at the water shelf nearby as if she went catatonic. She was so upset that she saw a non-Chad that she literally froze and I had to kinda walk around her.

Sometimes i love my job as a heart surgeon
is this a metaphor? most of your posts are like riddles and shit and this one is too high IQ for me :feelskek:

is this a metaphor? most of your posts are like riddles and shit and this one is too high IQ for me :feelskek:
Yes. Meta4. Metoo stupid do sir jury!

And also the wouldn't touch anything that was touched by you

Stop referring to them as "women" and use the proper terms, greycel. But yes you are right, I've had these scenarios happen to me countless times

They can't avoid me if I avoid them first tbh tbh tbh

To be honest I weasel my way out of interacting with the handicapped as well.

He meant that they will die cuz they will deny getting inkwell surgery. Step up, retard.

Step up, retard.
Hey is there a reason you act like an an arrogant douchebag all the time? It was kind of funny at first but now it’s just annoying. Are you a LARP or do you actually feel like you have something to prove to us?

legit, foids would rather die than have an ugly male save their life

Hey is there a reason you act like an an arrogant douchebag all the time? It was kind of funny at first but now it’s just annoying. Are you a LARP or do you actually feel like you have something to prove to us?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Calm down. Hes joking.

Lmao, based