Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Incel Trait: Women always mention they have a boyfriend

ant

ant

Recruit
★★
It can't just be me, but whenever I need to have a casual conversation with a woman, usually at work, they always feel the need to bring up their husband or boyfriend within the first thirty seconds of the discussion. Like, can I not just have a normal fucking conversation with a stranger? It's not even like I'm hitting on them, but they always feel the need to say "I'm doing such and such for my husband" or "Later I'm going to place with my boyfriend"

There's no way it's just coincidence. No matter how normal you try to act, as long as you have the Incel phenotype, it's hard coded into foids that they immediately need to make it noted that they aren't available.

Normie trait to speak with foids.

Hoes alwys got something to say

Fakecel if you talk to women

STFU retarded faggots, I work in clothing retail so I consistently have to talk to women, it sucks.

Defense mechanism against the Ugly, doesn't seem to matter when they're talking to Chad.

she wants to remind you of it because the thought of you even asking her out disgusts her so much she MUST tell you she has a lover.

It can't just be me, but whenever I need to have a casual conversation with a woman, usually at work, they always feel the need to bring up their husband or boyfriend within the first thirty seconds of the discussion. Like, can I not just have a normal fucking conversation with a stranger? It's not even like I'm hitting on them, but they always feel the need to say "I'm doing such and such for my husband" or "Later I'm going to place with my boyfriend"

There's no way it's just coincidence. No matter how normal you try to act, as long as you have the Incel phenotype, it's hard coded into foids that they immediately need to make it noted that they aren't available.
Its true
A foid i briefly befriended kept saying "My BF" even though i know the guy not like we're strangers jfl.
I mentioned it and then she started saying things like "Is it okay if we kiss in front of u"

a girl at my work mentioned her boyfriend and I wasn’t even hitting on her. Brutal. It must be hardwired into them to keep ugly men from getting any ideas

Last edited:
Answer to them it's not a problem and if her bf dresses like a cute princess you may fuck his mouth as she watches.